The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I will start biting

Screenshot 2024-06-06 092627.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Something I wish I saw more in fictional worldbuilding, especially fantasy, is to make creation and deity myths not so fucking serious all the time (even in cases where the myths can be literal or real)

Like the amount of actual real world myths that go along the lines of "the trickster god tripped and his head broke open and that's why those mountains look like that" or "that constellation is celestial ejaculate, probably" is extremely high, humanity has always told stories and sometimes those stories are horny or a lil goofy and it's fine

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

If you can't handle Loki at his horse fuckingest then you don't deserve him as a boring twink

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I don't like Tom Hiddleston Loki if you can't tell, although that's besides the point

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Bwuhhhhh I have great purpose and my parents liked Thor more

Be quiet and go back to your acid cave

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I'm sorry but I think your "trickster god" card should be automatically revoked if you're not a little fukken freak (affectionate or derogatory)

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:50 pm

a little fukken freak (affectionate or derogatory)

Mags

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I am tired of Veterans Affairs psych doctors

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Screenshot 2024-06-08 235732.png
Screenshot 2024-06-08 235814.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I completely forgot Baby Dog had a vet appointment this morning until I was outside doing her morning potty walk and my brain went HOLY SHIT VET APPOINTMENT IN FIVE MINUTES

It ended up being fine because the vet office I go to is literally on my street, so I just walked straight there. I was a few minutes late and did apologize but it was for a semi-annual check-up and thankfully Baby Dog has no outstanding issues at the moment, so we were in and out pretty quick and hopefully I didn't set their schedule too far back. Also it was free because of my vet wellness plan, so that's cool! Well, "free," because I pay a monthly fee for the wellness plan, but in this case it worked out because I definitely didn't have my wallet with me.

Anyways, it's my Sunday equivalent and aside from the slightly chaotic start, it's been an okay weekend so far! Yesterday I was pretty low energy and had a bit of a headache in the evening, so after D&D I mostly worked on some art before playing a bit of ESO and going to bed. Today I need to exercise and get a few miscellaneous things done, but first I'm going to scrounge up a food and poke at some video games while I fully wake up.

Post Reply