The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
knightofcups
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
Pronouns: he/him
.oO: lord what fools these mortals be!

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by knightofcups »

i did too. erik and i watched most of the first season, but i had to opt out. it’s basically everything i dislike in grimdark super hero bullshit.

★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

KnightOfCups wrote: ↑Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:16 am

i did too. erik and i watched most of the first season, but i had to opt out. it’s basically everything i dislike in grimdark super hero bullshit.

Yeah I admittedly haven't seen the show properly and have only seen clips, so I can't really give a proper and unbiased opinion except that it's not for me and having to watch snippets of glorified sadism and ultraviolence hurts my tender feelings so begone with it from my feeds

I think Sophie likes the show, but she and I have pretty different tastes in media except the small part of the Venn diagram where we overlap.

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Screenshot 2024-06-24 101555.png

uppies

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Weekend was good!

I got my usual chores and whatnot done and played a lot of ESO; I finished the main Molag Bal quest, finally, which was very fun. I enjoy a good straightforward "you and your friends defeat the big evil guy" story, so I found it satisfying and I think Coldharbour is a really cool zone. Dawntrail comes out soon so I should probably swap back over to FF14, though. To be honest if FF14 wasn't slightly predatory when it comes to losing your housing if you don't log in regularly, I would've suspended my subscription for a bit since I haven't been playing, but here we find ourselves.

(getting and maintaining housing in that game is enough of a pain that if I ever do stop playing long enough to lose my player housing, I'll probably just, stop playing)

It's my Monday and I extremely do not want to do the thing, but it's getting close enough to my vacation in July that I at least have a break to look forward to. Today it's very stormy outside, which makes it a bit worse, because all I want to do is curl up and be cozy indoors. I did manage to wake up early enough to take Baby Dog on her morning walkies before it actually started storming/raining, so that's good, but I am feeling a bit work-exhausted and honestly I'm tired of talking to my coworkers. I struggle with this on multiple levels because it makes me feel a bit broken and unfriendly in ways I don't want to be, but yes my weekend was fine, no I didn't really do anything exciting, yes Ryan the new Elden Ring is out, no I didn't have a chance to play it but I have it installed and am looking forward to it, no I'm honestly not interested in whatever work drama happened in the two entire days I was gone and the case you took in that you want to tell the story of nine thousand times probably is not that interesting either

bluhhhh lemme go drink some coffeedrank and try to pep up a little bit

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Open offices are a blight on anyone even slightly neurodivergent

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Like I don't need an entire private office, I understand I am a peon and offices are expensive square footage to have for just one person, but at least give me cubicle walls

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I really need to do another digital clean-up soon, I feel like I have files everywhere

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

The amount of times I have to force quit Steam from the task manager in order to restart the program because it has frozen is too damn high

Post Reply