The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
knightofcups
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
Pronouns: he/him
.oO: lord what fools these mortals be!

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by knightofcups »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Thu Feb 13, 2025 12:42 am

saodfadfogdfg okay last one

ok, but how about /not/ last one

★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Sunday equivalent!

I had VA stuff today, namely an appointment to get blood drawn for labs and then my annual physical. The blood draw required a fairly lengthy fast (from 8 PM the evening before, to the 11:15 AM appointment time) so I was a bit hangry by the time I got there, but I managed. After the blood draw I had over an hour to kill before my annual, but thankfully I am adept at entertaining myself so I walked to a nearby Goodwill. My VA clinic is in a wealthy area so they have a really nice Goodwill; I didn't have the energy to look through clothes but I did look at the knickknacks and trinket shelves. I got a brand new Kong (the dog toy), still in its packaging, for $2, a pair of boots for $4, and this weirdo for $2:

Screenshot 2025-02-13 142309.png

It's like a venus fly trap stuffed toy! I love him

I still had a bit more time to kill and went to the fancy grocery store to buy some groceries I needed, plus a croissant as a snack, and then I finally knocked my annual out. It went quickly since I don't have any major complaints, although--

  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available

but anyways, tomorrow I'll have blood result tests. Oh, I need to check if I can access my patient portal, since apparently it changed? again?

I am back home now and have eaten a proper meal, so I'm gonna clean up the kitchen then relax for a bit.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I miss my dog

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I got a good grade in blood except for one thing I have to go get rechecked in six months, the one thing is not an amazing thing (the worse of the two flavors of thyroid problem) but fixable if it persists

other than that, A+ (albeit A- in antigens) blood

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

if you want blood jokes you've come to the right place

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Just now realizing how much inspiration Rambo gave me for Take a Number, Get in Line

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Saw a parent yesterday teaching her child how to stomp in the puddles left by melting snow

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

This is how my day went

Screenshot 2025-02-16 164332.png

spoilering for gross specifics

► Show Spoiler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

😱

User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

bicycles

Post Reply