The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
knightofcups
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
Pronouns: he/him
.oO: lord what fools these mortals be!

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by knightofcups »

I also had that series recommended a ton. I gave it a try. Did not like it. At all. Got like. 10 pages in and gave up.

★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

But ash it's queer found family hopepunk necromancer core

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

don't mind me writing blorbo fluff

Screenshot 2025-03-01 190820.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Baldur's Gate 3 should've let you smooch Kar'niss, in this essay I will--

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Sun Mar 02, 2025 2:38 pm

Baldur's Gate 3 should've let you smooch Kar'niss, in this essay I will--

this is Kar'niss, I rest my case

kar-niss-the-drider-holding-the-moon-lantern-in-bg3-3281138303.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

he's a drider so he's a centaur but the butt part is a spider instead of a horse

I again rest my case

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Weekend!

Yesterday was pretty busy at work; an unfortunate consequence of the weather warming is (straightforward talk about dead bodies incoming) all the people who have died at home and gone unnoticed due to the cold preserving them and prohibiting insects and bacteria growth start to rot instead of just desiccate! This means people call in the smell/fluid/bugs/etc, and then it becomes a problem for the Medical Examiner's Office. So we've had a lot of advanced decomps, and will continue to do so as we "catch up" on that particular cycle of death investigation.

When I got home I was pretty low spoons from a busy week so I ordered dinner (just a veggie sandwich from my favorite local deli, they have a tasty hummus and veg grilled sandwich), played D&D with my friends, then played some Corekeeper. We defeated the wild titan, which was one of my favorite boss fights so far. She's also -- I just realized the titan incredibly has no gender but I saw a dragon worm snake thing and was like yeah that's a femme -- animated kind of differently than some of the other bosses I've seen? It's hard to describe but some of her movements were almost 3D. Fun fight, though! We started working on digging up magma slimes to summon the magma slime boss and then I got sleepy so we went to bed.

Today I have some anime on the docket (next Gundam series w/ Greggo, and also I think Masque is joining us today) and I want to go on a long run, but otherwise I'm chilling and recovering spoons.

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Sunday equivalent!

Yesterday was a good and restful Saturday equivalent, and I did end up going on a long run. Today I got groceries first thing and did a few chores because unfortunately --

  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available

-- so I am prepping myself in case I crash. Oh, I did start the new Monster Hunter last night, I'll see if I can nab the screenshots I took and talk about initial impressions/etc at some point later

bluhhhh my appointment is in like 45 minutes, lemme do my MMO dailies and scream internally

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I should specify my medical/appointment stuff is all through Veterans Affairs, which is probably all the explanation you need for why it is miserable and bad

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
Post Reply