The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Productive day! I even did meal prep, go me!

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Screenshot 2025-03-24 182450.png

😂

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I was thinking of that Egg Fried Rice game I forced @Fetian to play and now I want to try and make Egg Fried Rice, I feel like I should generally have a decent fried rice recipe in my rotation

I'm not much of a chef and don't try to be but I do try to keep a few basics at hand and that seems like a good one

lemme see if J Kenji Lopez-Alt has a recipe

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

he does!

I'll watch it when I'm at work tomorrow, right now I'm watching Sophie play The Witness

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

tired

miss my dog

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I like being good at my job but it gets extremely exhausting to be punished for it, i.e. there are only like three of us who end up training new people and I definitely don't get paid any extra for it

I also had a baby case today so I'm just gonna eat some noodles and space out for a bit

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Screenshot_20250402-095647.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I exist!

Been a little low on spoons due to a combination of The World + work being busy + whatever else, but I've been generally keeping up with routines and managing to avoid becoming 100% a hermit. In pursuit of continuing that I need to get groceries today, and also actually put away my laundry which is in a giant mess on my bed. It's clean, it's just, not where it goes,

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Took an extra day off to see if a three day weekend would help restore some spell slots and so far so good! I made a couch nest and played video games for a bit, then went on a long run. I have some chores/errands still to do but I think I'll make those a tomorrow Erika problem tbh

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply