The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

UGH and I have adulting phone calls to make I forgot about that booooooooooo

okay, coffee and ESO for a bit then I'll start chipping away at my to-do list

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Not me finalizing my new DPS build and realizing,

Screenshot 2025-04-28 081901.png

I forgot to give Alfador pants

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sorcyress
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:51 pm
Pronouns: They

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Sorcyress »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Fri Apr 25, 2025 12:46 pm

I mean the AI model training you can't opt out of is why I'm switching but "formatting explosion if you so much as glance at another program" is up there now

....oh no, I hadn't heard of this, is it exactly the bullshit I would expect?

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Sorcyress wrote: ↑Tue Apr 29, 2025 10:40 am
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Fri Apr 25, 2025 12:46 pm

I mean the AI model training you can't opt out of is why I'm switching but "formatting explosion if you so much as glance at another program" is up there now

....oh no, I hadn't heard of this, is it exactly the bullshit I would expect?

It is!

I did some research to figure out what's alarmist vs not and there are a few lawsuits underway related to this, as well, but a lot of it boils down to Google being unclear what they consider "private." They do AI scrape things in Google Drive (a lot of times under the guise of "labeling content," which is a huge red flag especially for anyone whose content is queer or adult) and claim to only do this with "publicly available data," but there's been a lot of back-and-forth over what that means.

I'm personally taking this as a general cue that file sharing and storage on the open internet has become not a safe splace fo--splace???

whatever, sure, not a safe splace for me, and am removing anything creative or anything I would consider private from Google Drive. I'll also no longer be using Google Docs because of that, and because it's a giant pain in the ass once you stop using it exclusively and I don't have time for programs that only work if you gently smooch them on the forehead the rest of your life.

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Mon Apr 28, 2025 11:59 am

oh and I need to finish digital clean-up today, I'm at a weird halfway point with it that is obnoxiously messy to my brain so I need to finish and get everything backed up

speaking of!

I didn't do that yesterday because I did other stuff, instead, and then ran out of steam, so today's to-dos are:

1) laundry (it's already in the dryer go me)
2) digital clean-up (I am considering this finished when I have Google Drive stuff distributed elsewhere and backed up)
3) library card renewal
4) see what my driver's license renewal entails and do that unless there's weird steps (allegedly I can do it all online since I have the Real ID thing already, but we shall see)
5) call VA about labs
6) call pharmacy to renew Rx

I think that's it, if not then that's certainly enough.

away I goooooo

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

WIP but here's Stardew Rex's kitchen and dining room so far

1aa1d3f5-ab30-4f33-8fe9-32a45aba677f.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

also I did most of my to-do list yesterday AND I ordered a new pair of glasses

⭐

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I miss my dog

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I tried to fix my favorite hoodie (sleeve seams worn apart from me fiddling over the years) but I'm not very skilled at sewing so I made it ugly on purpose and added buttons to fiddle with and tbh I love it

PXL_20250503_124743288.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
knightofcups
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
Pronouns: he/him
.oO: lord what fools these mortals be!

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by knightofcups »

That looks phenomenal. I love it.

★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★

Post Reply