The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Anyways again Kylee if you ever internet stalk me enough to read my posts about you, which I increasingly do not put behind a hidden filter, when I stopped speaking to you was one of the best decisions I've ever made and I hope wherever you are, you've learned to be kind

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Alfador's zoomies are purple now

Screenshot 2025-05-21 181434.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Wed May 21, 2025 10:38 pm

They each expected to be in an arranged marriage due to their station, admittedly did not expect it to be with a member of another species

I'm tangentially thinking about like a human in an arranged marriage with Babar now

User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

That book sounds super cute, though

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Fetian wrote: ↑Thu May 22, 2025 1:32 am
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Wed May 21, 2025 10:38 pm

They each expected to be in an arranged marriage due to their station, admittedly did not expect it to be with a member of another species

I'm tangentially thinking about like a human in an arranged marriage with Babar now

I tried to Google what Babar is

Screenshot_20250522-053931.png

is this the Babar that's getting married?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sorcyress
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:51 pm
Pronouns: They

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Sorcyress »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Wed May 21, 2025 10:39 pm

Anyways again Kylee if you ever internet stalk me enough to read my posts about you, which I increasingly do not put behind a hidden filter, when I stopped speaking to you was one of the best decisions I've ever made and I hope wherever you are, you've learned to be kind

I fucking love this, and feel very similar about both my shitty exen (kSatyr, the Actually Abusive(tm) one, and Sparr the Deeply Exhausting one)


(edit to not make double post)

Also I assume yes that's the Babar mek was referring to. He's a...king? I think he's a king, but definitely a Srs Diplomat of some kind. I believe he is king of "Africa" and he goes off to hang in France for a bunch. The books are, uh, super colonialist, which is a shame because Babar is a nice word to say and a charming elephant who wears a lovely suit (most of the time) and I really liked them as a small child.

User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

Yeah that's the him

User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

Fun fact, Babar had a tie-in with Arby's for a bit and was functionally the mascot for the restaurant. I remember an employee in a Babar costume (possibly my sister - I know she worked there at the time but I don't remember if she was the one in the costume or not)

User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

I'll double post if I want to. I'll fuckin triple post, who's gonna stop me

User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

Anyway the point is just for someone to have an arranged marriage with a surprise elephant

Post Reply