Legit went "poed???" and scrolled forward several reels before my brain realized "OH. EGG."
The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
I got some obscene (affectionate) pin-up art of Silas, coincidentally today on June 1st, and would anyone be interested in my explicitly gay art I've commissioned
there are, several
I could do a post to show 'em off
here's the Silas though either way w/ his golden top surgery scars :)
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Silas's actual body type is not that thick but let's be real, he acts like it is
- Fetian
- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
- .oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do
-
Sorcyress
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:51 pm
- Pronouns: They
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Quick, while the forums are up!
I actually have so many I cherry picked some faves which is great for me, love to pay artists to make art and have it in my makes-me-happy dragon hoard
bonus Leon
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
The amount Expedition 33 is not my cup of tea is fascinating, I think teenage Erika would've maybe liked it but the idea of a turn based RPG where I have to manually time and hit buttons to dodge and parry is bleugh
plus, weirdly, the aesthetic is not for me
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Also I did look up the plot since I decided I didn't wanna play it and that also appears to not be for me, I am just a tiny tired baby exhausted of downer endings
- knightofcups
- Posts: 455
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
- Pronouns: he/him
- .oO: lord what fools these mortals be!
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
The range of styles of those arts is so fantastic. As are each individual one. I always want to see all the gay art forever.
★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★