The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

gross work details:

► Show Spoiler

anyways I'm work-tired, people-tired, and body-tired, so I am going to disassociate for a minute and then decide what I want to do with my evening

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

"the girls are fighting" is funny re: the current Musk and Elon situation, until you remember how much power and money they have and how much government policy they are dictating

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Thu Jun 05, 2025 10:44 pm

and then decide what I want to do with my evening

this ended up being "get kinda overstimmied and grumpy in voice chat then head off to go to bed early, causing me to wake up at FIVE IN THE MORNING"

anyway I guess I'll drink coffee and play some of the new ESO content or something

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

new ESO content.............good

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

oh hey new art just dropped, I legit forgot I commissioned this one and received it today

vday kiss erika.png

now kith

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

Love when you get to surprise yourself with a present like that

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Weekend!

I have had one!

Well, like, 90% of one, I have D&D in about thirty minutes and will likely wind down for bed after that. It's been a pretty good weekend, my brain was a little off for some of it but I got some good rest in, packed, painted a picture of a bird, and generally stayed busy. I'm finishing up some last minute tasks and then I think I'll paint my nails while playing dungeons and dwagons with my friendos

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Good god I am tired of remakes

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I wish I could be normal about noise level and crosstalk at work but boy if I didn't have to hold back an entire meltdown this morning when three separate groups of people were having three separate and loud conversations in our open office space

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I made sloppy joes (or I guess my version of, which involves a lot of vegetables because ground meat ain't cheap) and they were delicious and now I wish to slumber 8000 years

Post Reply