The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

okay I'm kicking down the door and I'm venting about a death investigation pet peeve

I am!

goddamn sick!

of people giggling like school children when someone kinky dies!

I do understand some of it is novelty; sexual asphyxiation/sexual misadventure deaths are not super common, for sure. I work in an extremely high volume county (we are the most populous county in the entire United States, and the second largest in sq mileage behind LA County) and I've seen maybe a dozen sexual asphyxia deaths in my years here? Only one of those was a homicide ("choke me harder" and his partner did, so while the act was consensual, still a homicide vs accident because he was harmed by another person) and all the others were ruled accidents, with maybe one or two extremely niche suicides sprinkled in there.

Today I came in and-- actually I'm going to be lazy and just copy the rant I posted in a discord server this morning,

Screenshot 2025-06-11 181124.png

like that's not an interesting scene, the guy just had an entire shelf of dildos/plugs (thousands of dollars worth, tbh it was an impressive and well-displayed collection) and died in an admittedly embarrassing way, because I think most people would prefer not to be found with their whole dick'n balls out while laying next to a giant novelty dildo. Or maybe they would, I dunno! Regardless, despite frankly being a pretty vanilla queer, it's just not that..........wild, to me? Some people have lots of dildos, man, I don't know what to tell you

and as a side note the post showed he didn't asphyxiate from his fetishwear, he was also into huffing inhalants and it appears that is what displaced his oxygen so like..........while I get that was part of the experience it's not even the obvious sex stuff that killed him, everyone shut the fuck up and read some smut and get a little weirder I swear to god

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

as a belated follow-up, in death investigation post = autopsy, so to "post" a body is to autopsy it, and the phrase extends to saying "the post room" (the autopsy suite) or "the doctor is in post" (they're autopsying currently)

I assume because post-mortem examination, but who knows

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

otherwise I am weekending!

today was very restful, I went on a nice long run in overcast rainy weather and played a bunch of Valheim! I also nabbed some groceries and made okonomiyaki annnnd that was the long and short of it, honestly, I mostly rested a bunch cuz I was tired. everyone is tired. tired tired tireddddd

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Leon-core

ec711ddc-355b-4e97-8beb-16f1ada7963b.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I will not be protesting this weekend, in large part because I will be working most of it, but I will be donating to the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights:

https://www.icirr.org/

This isn't to toot my own horn but to encourage anyone who has means to find similar groups and do the same!

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Screenshot_20250614-122619~2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

is the new niche take to split hairs over whether our "king" is a king or just a tyrant???

all kings are tyrants, that is the point?

describe to me what you think a king is,

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

All cops are bastards, all kings are tyrants, split hairs somewhere else

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

anyway let me refill my water and prepare for D&D. good lord

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I appreciate that it's a coping mechanism for some people but it is the opposite of that for me and the next person spouting nihilism in my vicinity gets bitten

Post Reply