DANG let me stop being spicy for real though, apparently my reaction to The Horrors (tm) today is to be grumpy as fuck about it
uhhhh here have a WIP! it's just the very rough flats but it's supposed to be a scene from FF14 I liked
DANG let me stop being spicy for real though, apparently my reaction to The Horrors (tm) today is to be grumpy as fuck about it
uhhhh here have a WIP! it's just the very rough flats but it's supposed to be a scene from FF14 I liked
I will endeavor to be less grumpy but mannnnnn the horrors persist and I'm goddamn tired
Because Boston was combining its No Kings rally with Pride, there was quite a lot of "No Kings But Drag Kings" sentiment, which I found charming.
(The official name of the event appears to have been "No Kings but Yaaas Queen")
There's gotta be a daddy lurking somewhere around here
I don't even think I have an OC that's a daddy, we may have a shortage on our hands