UGH I hate that you're right but he's just..............lorge
The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Now I'm imagining someone explaining the concept of "daddy" to Leon, and how it is not necessarily just a synonym for "father"
- Fetian
- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
- .oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Trying to imagine the situation Leon would be in that would necessitate that information,
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Yesterday I took off work to attend volunteer orientation at the Animal Care League! It's a suburbs shelter and I'll be walking dogs for them and doing chores and such when able!
It felt nice to be around dogs again, and it feels good to Do Labor and Tasks
Also look at this guy, not a thought in that head
I also got some self-care tasks I'd been putting off done (fresh undercut shave, painted my nails) and wrangled some packing mess into place. I alternate between "yeah can't wait to move!!!" and "oh god oh jeez oh god" at any given moment, but we're definitely reaching the point where I just want to rip off the band-aid and have it over with.
Ok ugh I need to actually do work now. Dumb
- Fetian
- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
- .oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Oh volunteering at the shelter is a great idea! I hope it goes great and fulfilling for you!
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Oh and it's the end of an era, I finally stopped letting FF14's housing system have a stranglehold on me and cancelled my sub. I haven't been enjoying the game and the idea of going through Dawntrail--
--man, I just don't got that dog in me
I also strongly dislike the flagship character for that expac, Wuk Lamat, and this is a side note, but I will always have to outwardly support her as a character because her voice actress is trans and people were not! normal! about it!
Her performance is unfortunately not good, though, regardless of whether that's a performer or direction issue, and also (this part isn't relevant to the rest of it) the actress herself is a pretty annoying and terminally online person.
Anyways I long for the day when trans people can also just be bad at something normal style, if that makes sense, but until then I refuse to hate this woman because good lord people were exactly as awful as you'd expect upon finding out Wuk Lamat's VA is a trans woman
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Thanks!! I'm excited, I have missed walking dog friends
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Oh I did take pictures of Silas's house before logging off so maybe I'll post those later. Extremely absurd you have to log in every 45 days to keep your house, which is an extremely difficult and lottery-based thing to get in the first place
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Wed Jun 18, 2025 1:18 pmthe actress herself is a pretty annoying and terminally online person
Actually tbh the only reason I even saw her terminally online takes was because people pounced on her social media, I am sure plenty of other VAs for the game are irritating but I, a casual fan, never had their takes framed eight thousand times by people being buttheads
So while I don't take it back I do add that context
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Also in general I do not want to know about VAs. It is forbidden knowledge that sparks no joy for me and if I have to hear Neil Newbon say one more word I will simply become moss