The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I miss my dog

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

TGIF (for me), I am exhausted

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Weekend!

Last night Sophie, Greggo, Masque, Shane, and I all played Supermarket Sim--actually I keep calling it that but I don't think that's the name, hang on

aha! it's Supermarket Together

--anyways, we did a few in-game days of that and had a good time, then I flopped into bed. This morning I hung out with Sophie a little bit before she started work, then went on a run + stopped by the library to return a book. I cleaned up from that (it's humid as fuck today so I felt like I was running through sweaty soup, 0/10 do not recommend) then got a full run of groceries and now I'm cooking some lunch. After that I think I'll flop on video games for a bit and when I'm ready for a break have some household/unpacking/etc tasks lined up!

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

today's to-dos:

forbidden soup
hang up medal holder thing
maybe hang up curtains???
junk journal w/ Sophie this morning
Ms Whiskey vet appointment
Walgreens for sticky tack poster hang up stuff
hang up pictures in living room

I think that's it?

oh, and D&D later!

User avatar
knightofcups
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
Pronouns: he/him
.oO: lord what fools these mortals be!

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by knightofcups »

…forbidden soup?

★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

forbidden soup = boiling my menstrual cup to sterilize it

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

birb watching

PXL_20250726_215053587.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Sat Jul 26, 2025 10:28 am

today's to-dos:

forbidden soup
hang up medal holder thing
maybe hang up curtains???
junk journal w/ Sophie this morning
Ms Whiskey vet appointment
Walgreens for sticky tack poster hang up stuff
hang up pictures in living room

I think that's it?

oh, and D&D later!

I did all of these things except hanging up curtains, which I decided was a Later Erika task. We got a lot done in the apartment though! Not a super restful weekend due to that but it feels great to have an actual living room and only a few boxes left, plus art all over the walls.

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Good D&D session too, I'm not a very strong oral roleplayer but I think I did okay w/ Rex having some Serious Emotions about a thing

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

so tired

Post Reply