My girlfriend is so smart and cute and beautiful and amazing
The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Finally had an actually restful weekend!
Relatedly, I am aware of how extremely late to the party I am, but I did purchase a used copy of Animal Crossing and cracked into it for the very first time yesterday. It's a game I always figured I would like but that kept missing me, either due to the cost (it's still $60 new because Nintendo will experience the heat death of the universe before it lowers the price of anything) or just not having the time/spoons/etc. I made a little Rex and called his island Maevikson, because that's what he is, and tomorrow I think the museum gets built? and I need a bunch of iron ore to make a shop or something??
Anyways, if anyone wants to be uhhh island friends??? let me know??? I am brand new to the entire franchise so all I know is pick up sea shells and admire bugs
also did you know you can just print whatever you want on Shutterfly (and other similar websites)???? it's gr8
- knightofcups
- Posts: 455
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
- Pronouns: he/him
- .oO: lord what fools these mortals be!
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
I am too cheap to pay for online access at the moment, but when I am willing again, I’d gladly trade codes. I recently erased my old island and started over, so I’m fairly early stages on my candy-themed new one.
★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
oh dang can you only visit other islands if you're subbed to the Nintendo Online thing? booooooo
- knightofcups
- Posts: 455
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
- Pronouns: he/him
- .oO: lord what fools these mortals be!
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Yeah. I’d completely forgotten that, and was deeply annoyed to be reminded.
★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Ms Whiskey has dental surgery today so she had to stop eating at 10 PM yesterday,
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Ms Whiskey is home and has...... silly paw
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Gonna have to start fully closing my bedroom door on work nights, Ms Whiskey has started coming in to "visit" me at like 3 AM-4 AM and I either struggle to go back ro sleep or get weird stress dreams