aaaaaaaaaaaaalmost to my weekend, it's been a long work week
The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
creature
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
I drew a scene from D&D and it turned out pretty ok! at the least I made a lot of good learnings, like drawing mouths and noses in profile
Rex cutting the party-members's threads of fate. it's fine probably
- Fetian
- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
- .oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
That's sick as hell
The colours really pop, the composition is dynamic, the textures (as always) are great, and that's a nice face in profile
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
thanks! I think it turned out more or less like I pictured in my head, which is kinda cool
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
weekend!
Still getting used to the swing of Wed/Thurs being my weekend, but it's been a nicely-paced one. Yesterday I mostly relaxed, although got some chores done in-between playing video games, and notably Sophie and I made spaetzle with my sourdough discard and her spaetzle press! Sophie has lived in Germany and that is one of the byproducts of it; we were mostly doing it as an experiment but it turned out super easy and delicious so we'll definitely be doing it again.
also it was, yeah, extremely gay to use my sourdough starter (his name is Baby Bread) and her specialty tool to make a meal in our gay lil kitchen
So we had the spaetzle with dinner, which was an EveryPlate chicken meal, and then I watched Masque play video games while I finished the above D&D illustration. Annoyingly, my Apple pencil stopped working so I had to borrow Sophie's and order a new one. I despise Apple products (Sophie was nice enough to give me her old tablet when she upgraded to a new one, so I'm not really complaining, but eugh what a frustrating batch of technology).
Today I had a stupid dumb pointless and invasive VA headshrinker appointment in the morning, then I went on a run to relieve the frustration of that, and then I ran some quick errands. Once I got home I played a bit of Animal Crossing before my eyes started to droop so I took a long nap, and now I'm up and about and gonna run a load of laundry before Lads Time with Fetian and Dave.
All in all, doing okay!
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
oh and I don't remember if I've mentioned here and am too lazy to double-check but on Wednesdays we wear pink I've started doing 'power hour' in one of my servers! I have a lo-fi bot in the server I've set up and I spend that specific time working on writing. It's been extremely successful and positive for me so far. Masque has been joining and writing short fiction about their D&D character and Sophie has been using the time to prep for her weekly D&D campaign.
it's nice to be writing again, and even if it's just a little bit at a time, I'm proud of myself for (finally) going 'okay I can't just keep pining for the thing, I have to do something' and taking a step
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
I forget how much earnestness is socially punished by people not in my small close friend bubble
Exhausting
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
I have a friend who is a huge Metal Gear fan and I was watching them play through the Snake Eater remake but man I don't know if I can watch Casual Sexual Assault: The Game at my current age and patience level