The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Metal Gear Solid is so stupid oh my god

Sorcyress
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:51 pm
Pronouns: They

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Sorcyress »

Thirding or whatever how gorgeous your tattoo is! Colouuuuurssss!

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Screenshot_20251014-084853.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Saturday equivalent!

I was supposed to have training at the animal shelter today for taking care of the rabbits, but there was a scheduling issue so I just walked a few dogs instead. I may or may not try to sign up for it again; I'm a bit frustrated with the shelter's scheduling system, which they've recently changed and since the change has been chaotic.

That, plus the weather (cold and rainy), plus seeing dogs at the shelter and very badly missing mine, all has me feeling melancholy, so I'm gonna try to be cozy and let my brain reset a little.

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Might fuck around and play some Minecraft

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

The Sanrio crossover characters in ACNH are fascinating to me because, like, I'll Sanriosplain to anyone who does not know Hello Kitty & Friends but this is Keroppi

Screenshot 2025-10-16 085419.png

he's a little frog guy, right?

well this is the Keroppi villager in Animal Crossing, who you may note is a rabbit wearing Teruteru as a hair pin

Toby_PC.png

WHY ISN'T HE A FROG

(this isn't even getting into Hello Kitty being a gorilla, for some reason, and My Melody is a deer wearing rabbit ears which I will admit!!! is extremely cute and up my alley, but still)

anyways their in-game items are perfect tho, I would die for the Keroppi snack

Screenshot 2025-10-16 090002.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I should be able to invite the Hot Topic chameleon to live on my island

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Thu Sep 18, 2025 12:31 pm
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I am extremely too old for this shit

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

RIP Unknown Derrick

PXL_20251018_130729835.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply