I was feeling really restless today and bouncing off every video game I tried to play, so I decided to have a low screens day and do some physical crafting and reading instead. It was a good choice!
The Cracked Mug v 2.0
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- knightofcups
- Posts: 455
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
- Pronouns: he/him
- .oO: lord what fools these mortals be!
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
erikakaiser wrote: ↑Wed Aug 12, 2026 9:56 pmAlso I'm running out of steam on my Fallout New Vegas playthrough because I've reached the point where it's just the sort of linear path to the Hoover Dam battle and I want to do shenanigans instead
This is basically where I am in /my/ new vegas game. I need to figure out how to get thr DLC i know i own to work on the new install. I wanna go play with apocalypse mormons.
★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
I made a Skitarii in Darktide whose name is Phi and her servo-skull is Choo-Choo, this is my doodle of her with Masque and Shane's far more terrifying Skitarii alphas
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
I should doodle more often, it's nice to not fuss so long over an illustration
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
When I realize I am getting way too many Steam e-mails about stuff on my wishlist I go through said wishlist to tidy it up a bit and every time this happens I swear I added half the stuff on there while in a fever dream
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Hello I need somewhere to complain that the main character of the book I'm reading is named Alba, short for Albatross, and this is a serious fantasy book
- erikakaiser
- Posts: 2784
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- .oO: power of friendship 🐀👑
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
WHY WOULD YOU GO TO THE FUNERAL OF THE MAN YOU KILLED IN THE TOWN FULL OF CULTISTS YOU DUMB FUCK
ahem
I may DNF this book at like 83% done which is wild but oh my GODDDDDD