The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2783
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I tried to post a rant about my ex's art like fourteen times and it kept not going through on the forum but just know: she sucks

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2783
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Just had my weekend switch, so I went from Wed/Thurs to Sun/Mon, which means I only had to work two days in-between the swap. That was nice! I rested a lot and got some backed-up chores and tasks done. Now I need to transition back into routines/doing things mode, but it's 7:30 AM on my Sunday equivalent so first, like

I'mma sit and play some video games, obvs

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2783
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

As someone who is trying very hard to refuse making a reddit account, their website now blocking you from scrolling til you make an account or install the app is absolutely fucking my grits

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2783
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I wonder if there's a browser plug-in that combats that cuz like, fuck you and fuck how much knowledge on the internet is in fragile places

User avatar
knightofcups
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
Pronouns: he/him
.oO: lord what fools these mortals be!

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by knightofcups »

I gave in and made a throw away account, and I kind of hate myself for it. I don’t even mind having an account! I had one that I even used to comment some before they killed all 3rd party apps. But the reddit app itself is such a nightmare I won’t use it, and I still sometimes need access to reddit because god forbid information is on websites anymore.

The world makes me tired.

★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2783
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

knightofcups wrote: ↑Sat Aug 29, 2026 3:20 pm

I gave in and made a throw away account, and I kind of hate myself for it. I don’t even mind having an account! I had one that I even used to comment some before they killed all 3rd party apps. But the reddit app itself is such a nightmare I won’t use it, and I still sometimes need access to reddit because god forbid information is on websites anymore.

The world makes me tired.

Yeah, I did end up finding a browser plug-in that stops the log-in screen but that does mean Reddit has joined the growing list of websites that simply do not function on mobile browser.

I could easily make a throwaway account because it's not really that big of a deal but I'm stubborn

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2783
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

The internet is such a weird place for community at this current juncture, like I'm not even trying to extol some kind of glory days but it's just all such highly fragile little pockets of community that are constantly getting nuked by the billionaires who buy them

The amount of content/information that exists in easily deleted/hacked/inaccessible discord servers lowkey stresses me out sometimes

hm I should find a way to back up my friend server, if something happened to it we would still be able to get in touch w/ each other but that's many years of Stuff just floating in the abyss

User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

Be aware discord has started cracking down on and banning people for downloading server logs

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2783
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Fetian wrote: ↑Mon Aug 31, 2026 6:33 pm

Be aware discord has started cracking down on and banning people for downloading server logs

Wh-what??? What rule does it violate?

Thanks for the warning, in any case!

User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

To download logs you need to have your user account access a bots-only area, basically, and self-botting is against the community guidelines

Post Reply