Page 103 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat May 04, 2024 4:27 pm
by erikakaiser

holy shit yesterday at work was slammed busy


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun May 05, 2024 4:37 pm
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Sat May 04, 2024 4:27 pm

holy shit yesterday at work was slammed busy


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun May 05, 2024 6:49 pm
by Fetian

Blink twice if you're trapped in a time loop


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon May 06, 2024 3:18 am
by erikakaiser

b̸̧̢̙̹̗̰͍̲͚̫̣̜̯̱͚̙̟̿̈́̈́͊̒͠ͅļ̷̠̦̰̱͇̮́͒͊̅͋̋͑̆̀̊̾̿͑̓͗̽͛͠i̸̛̞̣͉̯̱̻̦̱͔̹̗͔̒̅̐̈́̿̄̃̇̋̇̈́̄͝͝͝n̴̜̫̙̩̞͔͉̗̣̥̭̫̹̣̞̼̗̾̉͗̂̐̈́͂̒͂̈̒̉̃͛͊̔̄͘̚͜͜͝ͅk̵͚̦͔̈́̃̐͆̽̈́͗̑̓̚̚̚͝͝ṡ̶̗̣͔̉̈́̄̾ ̷̧̭̗͕̰͉̳̠̮̬̺̺̘̼̫̮̏ͅt̶̩͍̱̘̯͈̰͚̩̰̥̱̗̮̳͉̰̙̋̈͂̾̉̂̐́̚̕ͅh̴̢̧̨̛̗̖̹̹̰̥̬̻͎̬̦̱̜͕́́̂͜͠r̵̩͚̳̱͕͖̈͑͊̈́ï̶̹͍͈̰̼̰̬̈́͆͗̃̕c̸̻͍̹͕͎̠̝̯̱̘̥͕͙̪͌̿̅̔̽̋̐̿́̂͑̏̕͝͝e̶͚̼͍̠̫̝̪̣̦̰͙͚̰̟̭̜͓̅̈͜ ̸̨͈̬̗̾͋͊̿̽̃͛̍͋̅͗͗́


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue May 07, 2024 1:08 am
by erikakaiser
20240506_193312.jpg

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue May 07, 2024 4:39 pm
by erikakaiser

as my last few posts may have revealed, work has been!!!!!!!!!!!! painful

Some of that is my job in general gets busier when the weather is nice, because as I've somewhat morbidly mentioned before, more people die when the weather's nice. More people also decompose when the weather is nice, which is why both the most recent scenes I've been on were decomposed bodies who were last known alive only a few days prior. In the winter that's not as significant, but once you start getting above 60F it only takes a day or two before you're just shy of unrecognizable from decay.

So it's been busy, and also we had a lot of shootings over Cinco de Mayo which means a lot of family members calling in about identification, next steps, etc., which is obviously fine and necessary and I don't blame them but I took in three calls in a row yesterday of shocked grieving family members who needed tender "here is the status, here are your next steps" care and by not even halfway through my shift I had a headache from burning off my empathy spell slots at an accelerated rate.

(again, to be clear, I don't blame them and will always, always be patient even with family members who are rude and/or taking it out on me, but having call after call is a lot especially when I'm already kind of a curmudgeon who prefers examining dead people to speaking with living ones)

Anyways, today is my Friday equivalent and I'm about to go on what will probably be an extremely lackluster run before getting ready for work. I did manage to squeeze in getting groceries and doing laundry over the past few days, as well as generally managing to keep on top of chores, so tomorrow I should be set to just binge Elder Scrolls Online and try to regenerate as many spell slots as I can. I hate that I have to do that, but I've gotta work with what I have, and what I have is an extremely painful five days followed by two days I have to cram rest and errands into.

ok lemme give Baby a puzzle toy and go attempt to exercise my meat shell


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue May 07, 2024 4:40 pm
by erikakaiser

oh yeah and we're also painfully understaffed which is eternal and extremely frustrating given how hard it is, in most places in the United States right now, to get a job

like obviously mine is a specialty job but also I promise there are people with that specialty skill who want to work in Cook County, please fucking hire them what are you waiting for


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue May 07, 2024 4:46 pm
by erikakaiser

I did tell myself I could buy a month of ESO Plus if I survived the work week and I went ahead and bought it so I can be excited to utilize it tomorrow, however I didn't realize it would automatically put the crafting items in my bank into the new crafting bag so when I opened my bank and it was basically completely empty I had a brief moment of panic

also I am extremely tempted to just change Two Sauce's name (which is Hiraeth Hermaeus-Sworn, because I was trying to be insufferable) to Two Sauce 😂 Maybe I should ponder if there's even a remotely lore-compliant way to name a wretched little squid simp that


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed May 08, 2024 1:39 pm
by erikakaiser
Screenshot_20240508-083651.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed May 08, 2024 10:01 pm
by erikakaiser

I feel relatively human again!

So far I've played ESO, exercised, tidied up a bit, and mostly recovered spell slots. Oh, and I did go to Target this morning for a brekky sammich and also to grab a few grocery items (milk, mostly, because I was out). So I'm pretty caught up on chores, which is good!

Right now I am taking a rest from screens and hanging out with Baby Dog for a bit while I decide what to do next. I do have an alarm set for about 8 PMish to remind me to walk Baby Dog before Lethal Company with mek and Dave, since I imagine after we're done I'll wanna go straight to bed. I should write or draw or work on a project but I think I'm gonna space out a bit then maybe go on a walk. We shall see!