Page 104 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed May 08, 2024 11:12 pm
by erikakaiser

The Dark Brotherhood might actually be super cool or whatever but my impression of them is dictated by Skyrim and in that game they are a bunch of loser dorks


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu May 09, 2024 1:54 am
by Fetian

I think they're always loser dorks


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu May 09, 2024 2:32 pm
by erikakaiser
mek wrote: ↑Thu May 09, 2024 1:54 am

I think they're always loser dorks

There are a few quest chains I refuse to do in Skyrim either because I've done it too many times (Thieves Guild) or I am just not a big fan of the quest chain/outcomes (Companions) so every time Astrid captures me and tells me to kill one of the three people I just kill her and go about my business

Don't tell me what to do >(


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu May 09, 2024 2:35 pm
by erikakaiser

Sunday equivalent!

It's a rainy day so I think I will treat it as such and take things kinda slow, I got errands and chores done yesterday so I'm pretty well caught up. I do want to set aside some time to write/draw today, but first I am going to make a food, eat the food, be lazy for a bit, and then exercise.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri May 10, 2024 12:38 am
by erikakaiser
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri May 10, 2024 1:54 am
by erikakaiser
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri May 10, 2024 8:51 pm
by erikakaiser

I called off today because capitalism was too much on my fragile Victorian dandy body


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri May 10, 2024 9:04 pm
by erikakaiser
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat May 11, 2024 5:30 pm
by erikakaiser
mek wrote: ↑Thu May 09, 2024 1:54 am

I think they're always loser dorks

Screenshot 2024-05-11 122956.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat May 11, 2024 8:34 pm
by erikakaiser

I swear I used to be more normal about talking to people but in the last three years or so something has snapped and I want to bite every stranger or coworker who asks me a question about myself or attempts to make small talk