Page 111 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu May 30, 2024 11:57 pm
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Tue May 28, 2024 4:47 pm

I need a vacation


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri May 31, 2024 3:58 pm
by erikakaiser

I woke up this morning (late, because I've been doing the bad bedtime thing where I stay up too late after work out of defiance) and realized my apartment has become Bachelor Depression Mess, so I decided to actually deal with it so weekend Erika doesn't have to. I'm about halfway done and already feel tons better, because I know a clean environment makes me feel better, but [screaming eldritch noises]

I am a tad burnt out but we stay silly


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri May 31, 2024 10:00 pm
by Fetian

Man, same hat. I'm starting a thing where I do one thing a day to make my environment better and hopefully the slow and steady method gets me there


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:59 am
by erikakaiser

We can scream into our identical eldritch hats


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2024 5:08 am
by Fetian

I think that would be much cooler than the sad little depression/executive dysfunction hat I actually have


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2024 1:47 pm
by erikakaiser

We need new hats, that will fix us


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2024 5:00 am
by erikakaiser

I have survived the workweek!

I am going to sit and drink some tea, maybe with a splash of whiskey in it, doot around on the internet for thirty minutes, then go to bed and have a proper weekend (hopefully)

Also I drew a really good back I should show you guys the back I drew, but tomorrow


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2024 10:20 pm
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 5:00 am

Also I drew a really good back I should show you guys the back I drew, but tomorrow

IMG_0117.PNG

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2024 2:35 pm
by erikakaiser
Screenshot_20240603-093421.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:52 pm
by erikakaiser

Weekend is in progress!

Yesterday was nice, I had D&D and just kinda hung out/played games otherwise. I did finish Gears 2 with Masque, so now we can start Gears 3! I think we'll probably finish with that one, since that's the original trilogy and I'm not super invested in going through the others. Gears 5 is actively bad, and to be honest I don't really remember Gears 4 unless that was the Baird one, but I thought that was a one-off??

okay no I just did a Google and Gears 4 is the one I'm thinking of that I really disliked, I don't even think I've played Gears 5

anyways, looking forward to finishing off the original trilogy!

Today I woke up obscenely early because I think I have a slight bug of some type; a few people in my office are under the weather and I have some mild symptoms and also the aforementioned case of Wide Awake at 4 AM. I laid in bed for a bit and finally got up, downloaded the ESO patch (Gold Coast drops today!), and generally dooted around until 6 AMish, at which point I took advantage of being awake early to take Baby Dog to the dog beach. After that I got cleaned up, played some Grounded, did chores, got groceries, and now I have eaten a food (plus some Oreo thin mint cookies, as a treat) and it's uhhhhhhh not even 11 AM, woops

I may flop on the couch and draw or watch YouTube for a bit while I decide if I'm gonna take a nap or just power through and go to bed a bit early