I did, in fact, go to the farmer's market yesterday!
I gave Baby Dog a pre-emptive pain pill (the vet has prescribed her gabapentin that she takes as needed) and we walked to the Uptown Farmer's Market, which I love but often can't go to due to my work schedule. It's a bit less than a mile away, so not very far, but when you have an elderly pit bull who likes to meander, it takes some time. I honestly went more for Baby Dog's benefit because she absolutely loves the farmer's market, since it's very dog-friendly and lots of people want to pet her and give her treats. My dog is infinitely more extroverted than me, and stopped at every single stall to sniff what they had (politely, I did not let her nose actually get up to whatever the things were, I am not a monster) and stare at the person behind the stall until she determined if they were gonna stop and pet her or not.
Screenshot 2024-07-18 094543.png
Screenshot 2024-07-18 094538.png
Screenshot 2024-07-18 094531.png
She is a goober and I love her
After that I came home, cleaned up, and hung out with mek and Dave! We played PlateUp, which I have been enjoying. I feel like it's a game that could be more stressful than fun, but we're all chill enough that it's just a good chaotic time.
Today I'm going to focus on creative tasks and finishing digital clean-up! I am feeling kinda low energy today, which makes sense since I've had kind of a busy week, so I'm about to go ahead and knock out my run and then chill. I need to grab a quick thing at the grocery store at some point, and I also have a class (for work) from 12:30 to 1:30 PM. Otherwise I want to finish organizing my notes in Scrivener, make sure everything is backed up, and remove any lingering stuff off Google Drive since I've fully decided to remove my original creative work from there.
Okay, lemme go ahead and run, and then I'll determine if I wanna groceries-errand now or after my class.