Page 125 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:33 pm
by erikakaiser
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:39 pm
by erikakaiser
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2024 6:15 pm
by Fetian
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2024 2:43 pm
by erikakaiser
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2024 4:01 pm
by erikakaiser

I was gonna pay bills but my internet is being slow as fuck, I think because of the storm or just because ComEd is a crime against humanity, so uhhhhh

Guess I'll go ahead and exercise first


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2024 11:02 pm
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Mon Jul 29, 2024 4:01 pm

I was gonna pay bills but my internet is being slow as fuck, I think because of the storm or just because ComEd is a crime against humanity, so uhhhhh

Guess I'll go ahead and exercise first

this grumpiness brought to you by my bad internet booting me out of two different Battlegrounds matches in ESO and making my event daily take foreverrrrrr to finish

however! seems to have cleared up now

I had an extremely long work week so yesterday I mostly relaxed and today I caught up on chores, went on a run, etc. I just ate a food and am feeling weirdly restless so I may sit down and try to do something creative. Oooh maybe I'll get out my paints


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:51 am
by erikakaiser

🎵hey Sotha Sil, why do your robots have meat

why do your robots have meat

hey Sotha Sil🎵


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 2:24 pm
by erikakaiser

Tired

Sleepy, also


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:28 pm
by erikakaiser

Wednesday equivalent!

Work has been fairly busy and, as usual, socially exhausting me. Yesterday wasn't too bad, but my Monday equivalent was outright painful. It's definitely easier to chug along now that I have an end in sight re: switching shifts, though. September 8th here I comeeeeeee

Aside from that, this week I am forcing myself to take the self-care action of going to sleep right after work. For a while now I've been doing the defiant bedtime thing, where when I get home I'm annoyed at the sensation of not having any time to unwind/time to myself, and then I stay up late and feel like poop the next day. It's just pure stubbornness and not even super valuable time, since even if I play video games or watch YouTube I'm so tired that I'm not really in the moment.

Anyways, it's obnoxious how much better my day goes when I just go to bed after work; I'd almost rather it not make a difference so I could continue to be stubborn, but ughhhhh I guess I'll try and be mindful of my body/brain even though it's dumb and I am mad that all my workweek time feels tightly scheduled

September 8th my beloved


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:31 pm
by erikakaiser

Also been getting back into Valheim! Last weekend Masque helped me defeat the Mountain biome boss (a dragon called Moder) and now I'm doing some maintenance/materials-farming before I start exploring the next biome, which is the extremely deadly Plains areas. Masque is I think two biomes ahead of me; they've finished Plains and are in the Mistlands, and Valheim just released Ashlands, which is the one after that. I think they have one more biome to drop before the game comes out of early access?

It's kinda wild how long games will stay early access now, and a testament to how long it takes to actually make a video game.