Page 126 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:30 pm
by erikakaiser

I spontaneously remembered the "Ana Mardoll is a nepotism hire at Lockheed Martin" Twitter controversy


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:31 pm
by erikakaiser

Now I'm thinking about Bean Dad, hope his kid(s) are doing good


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:42 pm
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:31 pm

Now I'm thinking about Bean Dad, hope his kid(s) are doing good

Screenshot 2024-08-05 084034.png

I legit forgot people dug through his Twitter and found a bunch of racism, extra fuck that guy


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:47 pm
by erikakaiser

In case anyone aside from me was wondering, the answer to "what is Ana Mardoll up to now" appears to be "not much and no one's paying attention," which feels appropriate, but please perceive what has to be the most insufferable comment policy I've ever seen:

http://www.anamardoll.com/p/comment-policy.html

like yeah absolutely protect yourself from harassment but also oh my god

Screenshot 2024-08-05 084632.png

for further context his last two blog posts have a whopping four and two comments


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 5:25 pm
by erikakaiser

Recap of the past few days!

My Thursday equivalent was all goobered because I got called into work early to help w/ staffing, which I was fine with because it meant I got to leave a little early and actually spend some time with friends on a workday. Masque and I dooted around in Valheim a bit! The schedule change threw me off, though, because my body is fragile.

My Friday equivalent is a blur, work was busy and long

My Saturday equivalent was very social and I enjoyed it! I played some ESO with Sophie in the morning, then did a bunch of trials in FF14 with Greggo + generally hung out with the Toes, and after that I spent several lovely hours playing PlateUp with mek and Dave! I should look into some other games we can try in case we're ever in the mood to do something different. I do enjoy PlateUp, though! I kinda wish you could have one redo of a failed day before it actually boots you out, just to give you one chance to adjust your efficiency and see if you can push through whatever the hold-up was. I'm kinda tempted to play solo and see if I can unlock some more stuff. @mek any idea how it handles on SteamDeck?

Today is my Sunday equivalent but since it's actually Monday I utilized the opportunity to be a proper grown-up and go get my emissions test done for my vehicle. Where I live you have to get one every other year or you can't renew your registration, and I was due, so I went ahead and got it knocked out. Thankfully the line wasn't very long so I was in and out pretty quick, which I was grateful for because god I hate doing stupid adulting car errands on my day off

Anyways, I'm home and about to take Baby Dog on afternoon walkies, then probably go on a run, then play some video games. After that I have some time set aside to either work on drawing or writing, and then it's back to the workweek! It's been a good weekend, though.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 5:28 pm
by erikakaiser

Oh I did get woken up by a rainstorm this morning which was beautiful and aesthetic but also happened at like 6 AM so I'm a bit sleepy, if my run doesn't give me a second wind I may take a little snoozle


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 7:10 pm
by Fetian
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Mon Aug 05, 2024 5:25 pm

I kinda wish you could have one redo of a failed day before it actually boots you out, just to give you one chance to adjust your efficiency and see if you can push through whatever the hold-up was. I'm kinda tempted to play solo and see if I can unlock some more stuff. @mek any idea how it handles on SteamDeck?

There's a setting in the custom difficulties mod that gives infinite redos, we used it a few times when we had me hosting

It works great on steamdeck!


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 8:24 pm
by erikakaiser

oh yeah!!! I do remember that, I'll have to turn that on next time


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2024 3:05 am
by Fetian

Oh also if you're going to do some solo play, obviously fiddling with custom difficulty to make that possible is mandatory but also this mod is really useful for it!

(I need to go through the workshop and see if there's anything interesting since last time I checked it out, I haven't looked in ages)


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2024 3:50 pm
by erikakaiser

bluhhhh Monday