The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

please get a hobby that is not goddamned constantly rehashing the same four minutes of drama that you experienced when our Intake department was a little spicy to you, my mom and brother are both the brands of human that constantly revisit and reanalyze sour situations and I cannot handle it in my life anymore

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

venting is valid and fine but please I promise your life will be enriched if you try to recognize when "venting" has just become "I am constantly living in the moment of even the tiniest negative interaction because moving on makes me uncomfortable"

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

In more cheerful news it's finally appropriate temperatures to leave the windows open for fresh air! For a while I either had to keep them completely closed/covered in order to help out my air conditioning, or I could only crack a window in the early morning before the sun fully came up.

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Saturday equivalent!

It's been a pretty snoozy day so far; this morning I played some Summerset content in ESO with Sophie, then I hung out with Greggo for a bit, and after that I exercised and took a nap. Right now I'm D&Ding with the Toes for the first time in several weeks (we had to skip a few due to various life catastrophes) and then I think I will continue to be pretty low energy. I did finish an art this week, which I should properly post here even though I already shoved it at people to see, and worked on some writing.

So, doing good, just tiredddd

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

GUuOivGWgAAdNoE.png

Sevaufein

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

copy pasting some thoughts from discord re: Borderlands movie specifically

Screenshot 2024-08-12 093147.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I just want people to do cool stuff in stories AND also be allowed to exist as someone older than, like, 30

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

every movie is just going to become Grease

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Sun Aug 11, 2024 9:42 pm

I did finish an art this week, which I should properly post here even though I already shoved it at people to see,

Silas.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I've gotten better in some ways (re: art) but feel like I'm stagnating in others, I keep wanting to "push" my shading further with more contrast in colors or values or whatever but am just not sure how to go about it

Post Reply