Page 128 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2024 4:49 am
by erikakaiser

please get a hobby that is not goddamned constantly rehashing the same four minutes of drama that you experienced when our Intake department was a little spicy to you, my mom and brother are both the brands of human that constantly revisit and reanalyze sour situations and I cannot handle it in my life anymore


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2024 4:54 am
by erikakaiser

venting is valid and fine but please I promise your life will be enriched if you try to recognize when "venting" has just become "I am constantly living in the moment of even the tiniest negative interaction because moving on makes me uncomfortable"


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2024 5:43 pm
by erikakaiser

In more cheerful news it's finally appropriate temperatures to leave the windows open for fresh air! For a while I either had to keep them completely closed/covered in order to help out my air conditioning, or I could only crack a window in the early morning before the sun fully came up.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2024 9:42 pm
by erikakaiser

Saturday equivalent!

It's been a pretty snoozy day so far; this morning I played some Summerset content in ESO with Sophie, then I hung out with Greggo for a bit, and after that I exercised and took a nap. Right now I'm D&Ding with the Toes for the first time in several weeks (we had to skip a few due to various life catastrophes) and then I think I will continue to be pretty low energy. I did finish an art this week, which I should properly post here even though I already shoved it at people to see, and worked on some writing.

So, doing good, just tiredddd


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2024 10:00 pm
by erikakaiser
GUuOivGWgAAdNoE.png

Sevaufein


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:32 pm
by erikakaiser

copy pasting some thoughts from discord re: Borderlands movie specifically

Screenshot 2024-08-12 093147.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:56 pm
by erikakaiser

I just want people to do cool stuff in stories AND also be allowed to exist as someone older than, like, 30


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:59 pm
by erikakaiser

every movie is just going to become Grease


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 1:17 pm
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Sun Aug 11, 2024 9:42 pm

I did finish an art this week, which I should properly post here even though I already shoved it at people to see,

Silas.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2024 1:23 pm
by erikakaiser

I've gotten better in some ways (re: art) but feel like I'm stagnating in others, I keep wanting to "push" my shading further with more contrast in colors or values or whatever but am just not sure how to go about it