Page 137 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:46 pm
by erikakaiser

There's also no great way to put a pass on ads that are upsetting/triggering, for a while there was a weight loss one going around that hit both my dislike of mouth noises and my disordered eating brain and YouTube has a way to report ads but not to go "hey can you like, rotate me in a different one?"


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:09 am
by Fetian

Hulu used to have a 'not relevant to me' button that was supposed to stop showing you that ad and show you different ones, that never worked, probably because people would just hit it for every ad, but as a concept it's a pretty good idea. I'm sure advertisers don't want to be showing me car ads any more than I want to be watching them, but here we are


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:21 am
by erikakaiser

Yeah like if you're gonna use my browsing data or whatever else to spy on my interests at least do it well, how do I get tons of car insurance and weight loss ads but not a single ad for uhhhh ............. bunnies


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:28 am
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:59 pm
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:18 pm

Today I need to:
clean the kitchen cuz it's a bit of a bachelor wreck
do some meal prep (tomato pie!!!!) oh shit I need to get the pie crust outta the freezer I'll do that right after this
exercise
stay silly

adding:

laundry
go to the corner store to get bread because I forgot bread yesterday RIP

I did all of these except laundry btw which is going right now, so we're cruisin'


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:31 pm
by erikakaiser

this is where I get most of my OCs from

Screenshot 2024-09-21 183019.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:00 pm
by erikakaiser

I feel weirdly embarrassed? awkward? idk how to describe it but Endwalker is kinda universally beloved as the pinnacle of Final Fantasy storytelling and I have friends who I know cried during parts of it and uhhh

I do not like it at all, so far

It's so depressing and I feel so helpless and I'm so tired of this dying world's recurring last breaths


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:03 pm
by erikakaiser

Last night I played and had to go to the moon to try and stop a god from being summoned and I got there exactly in time to not stop it. A magic golden dog I have never seen before helped me. What am I even doing


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:05 pm
by erikakaiser

Don't even get me started on Funny Daniel


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:45 am
by erikakaiser

My kingdom to sleep properly through the night for once


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:01 pm
by erikakaiser

Friday equivalent achieved!

I have had major issues with my sleep this week despite heavy attempts on my end to maintain good sleep hygiene/schedule/etc., so uhhhhh I dunno man!!! I'll bring it up to my psych doc tomorrow since I have a wretched check-in appointment with him. It's frustrating because I've been pretty brain dead in the evenings because of it, today included