The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Saturday equivalent!

My work week was super draining, especially combined with some lingering (but slowly improving) sleep trubs, so yesterday after work I did some chores and honestly just crashed. I played a bit of ESO on Steam Deck, went to bed early, woke up at a weird time because aforementioned sleep trubs, but then managed to go back to bed. I slept in until like 8 AM, which is pretty late for me!

After I woke up + walked Baby Dog I got some groceries, dropped off my library book at the return bin, and stopped by the vet to reschedule Baby's upcoming appointments. She had two appointments in December (one just for shots and one for her physical) that I made before I switched shifts, so I needed to reschedule them, and it ended up working out better anyways because the receptionist was like ???? we can just combine these into one appointment, no idea why they were separate in the first place. So now she has one appointment in December, and on a day I have off work, so!

I have to call the VA and reschedule an appointment I have later this month, as well, because it got overrun by a mandatory work training thing. Thankfully that appointment is also just for a physical and not an urgent need thing, so I'm not too worried if it has to be pushed out further.

Anyway, I made a lunch, and now am eating that lunch. Later I have ESO Time with Fetian, and then this evening may see if Masque and Shane want to play Gears of War if I still have social spoons left.

okay gonna finish eating lunch and watch some yootoob

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Debating if I wanna be a super productive Erika and go on a run, or be a cozy lazy Erika and flop in bed for a bit w/ my Steam Deck

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Fri Oct 04, 2024 6:58 pm

Debating if I wanna be a super productive Erika and go on a run, or be a cozy lazy Erika and flop in bed for a bit w/ my Steam Deck

I ended up going on a run, which was nice, and then played a good bit of ESO with Fetian! It was fun, we stole stuff then killed people then did Hermaeus Mora's errands. Janus and Dar'Ivqei bonded by squishing into the same basket, which guards walked right by without being even remotely curious as to the vvaardvark and gelatinous wine blob hanging around their secret lairs.

Screenshot 2024-10-04 162014.png

After that I actually ran another Infinite Archive with Shane and we also managed a clear! I switched to my DPS for that one, though. When I'm more awake later maybe I'll do a post introducing my ESO toons so I can talk about my blorbos!!! my favorite thing to do

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I used city living privilege to be decadent for breakfast

Screenshot 2024-10-05 114049.png

the name of the restaurant is "Eggs with Benefits"

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I did opt out of the caramelized onions because for some reason that seemed like too much, I have no idea why my brain was like "yes curry sauce is acceptable before 10 AM but caramelized onions???? absolutely NOT"

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Anyways I have eaten, digested while doing some chores (including trimming Baby Dog's nails, which she hates but suffered mostly politely through), and now I'm gonna go on a run so I can resume slug mode. I have some stuff I wanna do in ESO, then I have some grown-up chores to make sure my calendar is up-to-date and I'm not flaking out on any other appointments I might need to reschedule due to my new work hours.

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

oh and I signed up for the Gold Road DLC trial w/ my ESO guild for tomorrow! I think it's called Lucent Citadel? I've never done it before and it's a casual trial night for my guild so I'm gonna go in blind. I need to put that in my calendar so I don't forget, I just glanced at the roster and it looks like I'll either be DPS or heals for it (I signed up for any role but we have two tanks already, so should be good there).

I'm excited to be able to do stuff like that now that I have evenings free!

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I have an undergraduate degree and am a certified professional in my highly technical field but goddamn if I don't sometimes do shit like type "wait scale" when trying to search for "weight scale" because my bathroom scale stopped working

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

dear internet I do not want a "smart" electronic I basically 100% of the time want the dumbest electronic possible

a bathroom scale should not connect to my goddamn wi-fi

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Screenshot 2024-10-05 200025.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply