Page 140 of 280
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:51 pm
by erikakaiser
Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:16 pm
by Fetian
Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2024 11:24 pm
by erikakaiser
Fetian wrote: ↑Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:16 pm Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2024 11:25 pm
by erikakaiser
It's this, to come off ghide because there's no context for it now and who cares
https://westsidechildrenstherapy.com/what-is-serial-casting/
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2024 11:35 pm
by erikakaiser
Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2024 11:44 pm
by erikakaiser
I think I would like audio dramas more if young writers were better at writing dialogue, and if people did not want to have a cast of approximately eighty billion in their twenty minute episode
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2024 12:00 am
by Fetian
Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2024 12:05 am
by erikakaiser
Fetian wrote: ↑Mon Oct 07, 2024 12:00 am
Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2024 6:24 am
by erikakaiser
My kingdom to sleep through the night
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2024 12:28 am
by erikakaiser
Weekend!
I put in for a three day weekend to try and help my aforementioned sleep troubles and see if I can troubleshoot the sleep meds my doctor gave me. I did sleep through the night with them last night, but felt like trash garbage (hungover-feeling) in the morning, so I'm gonna try again tonight by taking them earlier and making sure I'm super hydrated. Hopefully that'll give me the best of both worlds? We'll see!
Aside from that I did some chores, got out some crafting stuff to do tomorrow, played a bunch of ESO, and took Baby Dog to the dog beach. I also went on a little jog to take a break from screen time, which was nice because the weather was chilly/pleasantly autumnal today.
h'okay gonna log into ESO really quick before game time with The Lads (tm) and finish resetting Janus' skill trees