The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

D&D got canceled but I'm not too mad about it because I'm kinda socially grumpy today, so I think I will have dinner and be a hermit

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

look upon my works ye mighty and despair

Screenshot 2024-10-12 173737.png
Screenshot 2024-10-12 173719.png
Screenshot 2024-10-12 173554.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

It should be noted that for maximum synergy, the act of corpse consumption itself applies the major/minor buff that the first set bonus requires, so it's just a constant rotation of debuffing enemies and then exploding their bodies

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Yo these melatonin gummies are delicious??? I would just, eat them if they didn't contain something I shouldn't eat too much of

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Valheim's vibes continue to be immaculate

Unknown-2024_10_14-01_21_06.png
Unknown-2024_10_13-23_45_38.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
knightofcups
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:37 pm
Pronouns: he/him
.oO: lord what fools these mortals be!

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by knightofcups »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Sun Oct 13, 2024 12:19 am

Yo these melatonin gummies are delicious??? I would just, eat them if they didn't contain something I shouldn't eat too much of

One of the thc/cbd gummies i use is like that. just straight up delicious. and it’s one i can take a half of /max/, 1/4 is better, because i am a lightweight. and it makes me sad.

★
.how quick bright things come to confusion.
★

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Getting the annual urge to get back on my bullshit and play Minecraft

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Mon Oct 14, 2024 12:35 pm

Getting the annual urge to get back on my bullshit and play Minecraft

Screenshot 2024-10-16 194313.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

the potatoes are cakes now and my healthbar is gay, my life is complete

my experience bar is also rainbow but you can't see that yet because all I've done is make a dirt hut and mine for a bit of cobblestone

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

potatoes???? I meant steaks, the food bar is normally steaks

Maybe this is a sign I should get stuff for baked potatoes this weekend

Post Reply