Page 142 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2024 10:23 pm
by erikakaiser

D&D got canceled but I'm not too mad about it because I'm kinda socially grumpy today, so I think I will have dinner and be a hermit


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2024 12:05 am
by erikakaiser

look upon my works ye mighty and despair

Screenshot 2024-10-12 173737.png
Screenshot 2024-10-12 173719.png
Screenshot 2024-10-12 173554.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2024 12:07 am
by erikakaiser

It should be noted that for maximum synergy, the act of corpse consumption itself applies the major/minor buff that the first set bonus requires, so it's just a constant rotation of debuffing enemies and then exploding their bodies


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2024 12:19 am
by erikakaiser

Yo these melatonin gummies are delicious??? I would just, eat them if they didn't contain something I shouldn't eat too much of


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2024 1:45 am
by erikakaiser

Valheim's vibes continue to be immaculate

Unknown-2024_10_14-01_21_06.png
Unknown-2024_10_13-23_45_38.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2024 5:07 am
by knightofcups
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Sun Oct 13, 2024 12:19 am

Yo these melatonin gummies are delicious??? I would just, eat them if they didn't contain something I shouldn't eat too much of

One of the thc/cbd gummies i use is like that. just straight up delicious. and it’s one i can take a half of /max/, 1/4 is better, because i am a lightweight. and it makes me sad.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2024 12:35 pm
by erikakaiser

Getting the annual urge to get back on my bullshit and play Minecraft


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2024 12:48 am
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Mon Oct 14, 2024 12:35 pm

Getting the annual urge to get back on my bullshit and play Minecraft

Screenshot 2024-10-16 194313.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2024 12:49 am
by erikakaiser

the potatoes are cakes now and my healthbar is gay, my life is complete

my experience bar is also rainbow but you can't see that yet because all I've done is make a dirt hut and mine for a bit of cobblestone


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2024 3:56 pm
by erikakaiser

potatoes???? I meant steaks, the food bar is normally steaks

Maybe this is a sign I should get stuff for baked potatoes this weekend