Page 143 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2024 9:24 pm
by erikakaiser

Made it to my Friday, TGIF because I am running on fumes and thoughts of potatoes


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2024 11:23 am
by erikakaiser

Is there anything more exhausting than indoor/outdoor cat discourse


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2024 10:35 pm
by erikakaiser
tumblr_c41b26e4b5b1931005ab3e6872c94351_45930f25_1280.jpg

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2024 10:37 pm
by erikakaiser

Weekend is in progress! Nearly over, even. Yesterday I had video games planned with Fetian but bowed out because I was absolutely bowled over by a wave of physical exhaustion; I ended up taking a pretty long nap and having to kinda slug through the day. Just a combination of work + starting my period catching up with me, I think. I felt a lot more with it today, and went on a run/did chores/etc.

Right now I'm waiting for D&D to start and should probably finish putting away laundry and make sure my tablet is charged so I can draw during the session


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2024 2:53 pm
by erikakaiser
Screenshot_20241020-095216.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2024 2:55 pm
by erikakaiser

I can't decide if I wanna bother with bluesky or just disappear from Twitter-type sites entirely

I like using them for art but also I must consider, the horrors


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2024 12:26 am
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Sun Oct 20, 2024 2:55 pm

I can't decide if I wanna bother with bluesky or just disappear from Twitter-type sites entirely

I like using them for art but also I must consider, the horrors

A large enough percentage of the artists I follow have fully switched to bluesky, so I have as well because I refuse to maintain a Twitter and a Twitterlike at the same time


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2024 12:28 am
by erikakaiser

Last year I cut way back on social media presence (deleted Facebook, repurposed Goodreads and Instagram) so I am neutral about getting rid of Twitter so long as I still have a venue to find artists to commission


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2024 9:08 pm
by erikakaiser

YouTube forced me to watch a significant chunk of an Agatha All Along episode and it was some of the worst acting I've seen in a long time


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2024 5:27 pm
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Wed May 22, 2024 6:09 pm

I am thirty-two years old try and stop me from talking about whiskey and wieners at your own risk

I saw someone censor a recipe for an alcoholic drink and thought of this again