Baby is smelling especially like a frito chips factory today
(re: stuff above- i’ve finally started drawing firm lines on what i will and will not accept from people i work with, & my life is much better for it)
I don't have the energy to talk about the thing, I would say this is the closest I've come to it --
so we'll just, move on, for now
Not like, really move on, but right now I want to talk about Minecraft and puppy dogs and whatever else instead
this is largely where i’m at too.
i can’t take any action that would have a substantive effect on the situation, and my spinning up over that will just make it so i’m unable to do the small things i /can/ do.
So i’m trying to name the things i can do, and do them, and otherwise just… keep going.
I refused to click on this and engage with it but can we just consider that comfort is a perfectly acceptable reason to want something and it does not have to be justified by a study
they're not supposed to squat, they're supposed to stand
it's in the name