Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Now he's got a little friend
Now he's got a little friend
Maybe that will fix him
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:38 pmHidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
Thought about this again today and Ky can I just say if you ever internet stalk me to see what I'm up to and read this, you are an enormous butthead
I've been picking back up reading a bit more in-between calls at work/etc, if only because I'm trying to get a little closer to last year's numbers before the end of the year, and after flying through a horror book in one day I've realized that I tend to enjoy horror in the moment but when it percolates for a bit in my head after I'm like HMMMMMMMMMMMMM,
I would call myself someone who enjoys certain types of horror books quite a bit (especially nature horror or haunted house stuff), but the same as with thrillers I tend to really enjoy the journey and fly through it and have a five star experience but then an hour later I'm like wait but why didn't they ever explain X, how come this character kept going Y, etc., and my overall review ends up more middling. Anyways the book in question this time is Episode Thirteen by Craig DiLouie and it's just what I described, which is I super enjoyed the journey (@KnightOfCups may enjoy that it's found footage but in story format) but when I finished the book and it sat with me for a few minutes I was like hang on I have so many questions and concerns
I am glad everyone is having a good time but please stop showing me the smooth bobblehead people
It is officially the time of year where even though, for instance, today I was home from work + walked Baby Dog + washed my lunch containers + exercised + took a shower all before 5 PM, it feels like the day is over because it is middle-of-the-night dark outside
however!
It is my Friday equivalent, and I DID get those things done, so I have ordered myself a food and am gonna eat it and play some video games. I think tonight is a solo vibe + recoup social spoons night, plus maybe going to bed early, but we'll see if I can get into some shenanigans tomorrow or the day after since this is my last Fri/Sat off until I get to that rotation again. I'm switching to Wed/Thurs as my weekend next week, which I'm actually not too sore about since having evenings off makes it extremely less painful in terms of still being able to talk to friends.
oh snap my food's around the corner lemme zoom downstairs and get it
Humanity really popped the fuck off with the invention of nachos
I have decided I just outright hate FF14: Endwalker
More on Endwalker thoughts later maybe but first!!!
to-do list:
drop off library book and pick up new hold
finish clearing out Twitter account
make grocery list
get groceries
take Baby Dog on a long walk
shave my undercut cuz we scraggly
vacuum floors
put away laundry
make soup (DAAAAAAAAAAAVE)
exercise
okay time to get started, gonna knock out a few things in one big fell swoop then take a break for video games after that
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Fri Nov 15, 2024 4:17 pmdrop off library book and pick up new hold
finish clearing out Twitter account
make grocery list
get groceries
take Baby Dog on a long walk
shave my undercut cuz we scraggly
vacuum floors
put away laundry
make soup (DAAAAAAAAAAAVE)
exercise
okay time to eat soup (chicken pot pie soup!) and play video games before I have another burst of productivity