Page 156 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2024 3:25 pm
by erikakaiser

For real though how the fuck do people without pets get up in the morning, I was completely lost without a little creature bothering me to get out of the covers


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2024 11:38 am
by erikakaiser

eugh ew bleugh it's my Monday


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2024 12:10 pm
by Fetian

garfield-coded


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2024 2:00 pm
by erikakaiser

I thought that was a presidential reference before I realized you mean the cartoon cat


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2024 4:21 pm
by Fetian

guiteau-coded


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2024 10:55 pm
by erikakaiser

The world is cruel but the croissants I bought at the grocery bakery are delicious


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2024 2:49 am
by erikakaiser

Iiiiiiiiiiiii'm done with this, it's not perfect but it's good enough

Silas.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2024 10:12 pm
by erikakaiser

Still wanna work on how I draw eyes, maybe I need to go back to the middle school energy of just filling a notebook page with anime eyeballs


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2024 3:16 am
by knightofcups
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Sat Dec 14, 2024 2:49 am

Iiiiiiiiiiiii'm done with this, it's not perfect but it's good enough

I love this kind of stylized top surgery scars so much. this is beautiful.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2024 1:31 pm
by erikakaiser

my internet is mad at Elsewhere

Screenshot 2024-12-18 073038.png

That aside, work's been busy, still struggling with melancholy and routines after the sudden loss of an entire creature I took daily care of, my feet are cold and my sock drawer is not within reach so I will just suffer, but we stay silly