Page 160 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2025 1:36 pm
by erikakaiser

Jellyfish are so goddamn weird


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2025 2:54 pm
by erikakaiser

eepy


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2025 2:58 pm
by erikakaiser

Curiosity finally got the better of me and while I decided to heed @Fetian's advice that I wouldn't like watching the game, I did look up the plot synopsis of Mouthwashing and what the actual fuck


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2025 6:18 pm
by erikakaiser

Using shaders and mods at the same time in Minecraft is absurdly complicated


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2025 6:56 pm
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Thu Jan 09, 2025 6:18 pm

Using shaders and mods at the same time in Minecraft is absurdly complicated

The issue is that 99% of mods require a mod loader to work, and mod loaders create a new "version" of the game that you load through the mod loader itself. That's fine, and normal in my experience, but after several hours worth of troubleshooting, doing that seems to be largely incompatible with using shaders, which does the same thing but completely separately.

It seems like some people are successful at it, but I am uhhhhhh not one of those people


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2025 8:03 pm
by erikakaiser

I decided I wanted mods more than shaders so I'm playing a modpack that has a ton (like 300+ mods) just to goof around in a new environment and with new stuff for a bit

I miss my pretty water though :<


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2025 2:41 pm
by erikakaiser

okay the heavy modded Minecraft whips ass look I've started making a lil kitchen and there's a pot you can cook meals in

Screenshot 2025-01-10 083944.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2025 4:17 pm
by erikakaiser

Here's what I've been up to:

Monday night after an extremely grueling day of work (which was, itself, preceded by several other grueling days of work; the year started off busy and badly staffed), I went to pick up a dog I had started the adoption process for. In retrospect the entire situation was maybe not my best or smartest choice -- I will say the rescue was great, they were a really good organization I felt good getting a dog from, but in my head I thought "a more energetic dog might be nice, we could go on runs!" because I haven't ran with a dog since Baby was much younger.

Anyways, he was kind of a hellion????

It was just a bad fit, obviously he's a dog and was having a good time doing dog stuff, but he made me physically anxious and kickstarted what would be several days of a full-on ✨mental breakdown✨. Also, I like dogs, but I just did not ...........like this dog very much, which again was no fault of his own, but I felt uncomfortable and nervous around him, which is not usually an issue I have with dogs. I still have bruises on my arm from where he nipped me :<

That same evening I got some family news that was dramatic and unfortunate and I was like okay!! fuck this actually!! and called the foster mom to essentially go sorry, I am having a family emergency and it's just a really bad time, can I bring him right back to you? And she was super nice about it, thankfully! From the rescue's perspective for fairly minimal effort on their part they came out good; they got my money, the dog got a fun day out to romp through my apartment, and I sent him back with basically all of Baby's leftover toys because I felt bad.

I had taken off work until the 12th, still upcoming, to spend time with the dog, and kept the days off because I've just been!! having!!! a bad time!!!

I miss my dog, I feel lost and lonely but simultaneously crabby and overstimulated, and I'm just sort of aimless, most of the time. I've tried to take care of myself via chores, exercise, and I've been working hard on some creative projects, but I just don't feel ...................great. I don't think there's anything for it except to push through, though. I guess???

anyways, I lost like two days to the ✨mental breakdown✨ and since then have been more structured, so I've gotten quite a few things done. Right now I have laundry going, which I'm about to switch over to the dryer, then I have to call the VA to reschedule an appointment because I am NOT going to get my labs done next week please leave me alone, and then I'll keep working on creative stuff.

bwuh


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2025 4:19 pm
by erikakaiser

Also I have been crafting many mines because we all have our comfort activities when you feel like you have no control over things in your life and mine is to hit blocks and then put the blocks back together in a more aesthetically pleasing way


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2025 4:22 pm
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Wed Jan 08, 2025 12:02 am
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available