The Cracked Mug v 2.0

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

Screenshot 2025-01-24 175033.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

tired, sleepy also

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

The world is big and scary and I miss my dog

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Wed Jan 29, 2025 12:09 am

The world is big and scary and I miss my dog

A week or two after Baby Dog passed, I did commission memorial art of her, and just got it back the other day

bafkreidroxznkp74uar6ix6ualdfclo5bfevcj2lnwxp4arnxmkjmxvm6y.jpg

It's inspired by this picture of Baby falling asleep in Sophie's dress, while she was dressed as her character Miss Mist

bafkreihw3u2lazlb7b27wiw4juj4w7pfqz22cmlb3irn4xunnb3aztrdje.jpg

Miss Mist is a grim reaper, and the artist envisioned Baby Dog as her gentle graveyard grim. I didn't give the artist any specific guidance except that prompt, and that they made her so gentle and salt-and-pepper and protective makes me happy.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Fetian
Posts: 4592
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm
.oO: Look at me, still talking when there's science to do

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Fetian »

That's beautiful

Sorcyress
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:51 pm
Pronouns: They

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by Sorcyress »

Gorgeous art, gorgeous dog, I'm so sorry she's gone.

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I am glad a sad thing has become art, and I will never regret letting Baby Dog go when I did (it was time, and would've been cruel to make her stay, to give up her comfort for mine), but grief is an absolute motherfucker and pets should live forever, thank you that is all

User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

There's a turtle in my boat

Screenshot 2025-01-29 081034.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

update: I thought getting in the boat would kick him out but now we're just chillin'

Screenshot 2025-01-29 081114.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
erikakaiser
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Pronouns: she/her
.oO: power of friendship 🐀👑

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Unread post by erikakaiser »

I'm playing as my OC Rex so this is actually extremely on brand

Post Reply