Page 165 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2025 11:54 pm
by erikakaiser
Screenshot 2025-01-24 175033.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2025 11:15 pm
by erikakaiser

tired, sleepy also


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2025 12:09 am
by erikakaiser

The world is big and scary and I miss my dog


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2025 1:40 am
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Wed Jan 29, 2025 12:09 am

The world is big and scary and I miss my dog

A week or two after Baby Dog passed, I did commission memorial art of her, and just got it back the other day

bafkreidroxznkp74uar6ix6ualdfclo5bfevcj2lnwxp4arnxmkjmxvm6y.jpg

It's inspired by this picture of Baby falling asleep in Sophie's dress, while she was dressed as her character Miss Mist

bafkreihw3u2lazlb7b27wiw4juj4w7pfqz22cmlb3irn4xunnb3aztrdje.jpg

Miss Mist is a grim reaper, and the artist envisioned Baby Dog as her gentle graveyard grim. I didn't give the artist any specific guidance except that prompt, and that they made her so gentle and salt-and-pepper and protective makes me happy.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2025 4:26 am
by Fetian

That's beautiful


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2025 11:11 am
by Sorcyress

Gorgeous art, gorgeous dog, I'm so sorry she's gone.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2025 1:34 pm
by erikakaiser

I am glad a sad thing has become art, and I will never regret letting Baby Dog go when I did (it was time, and would've been cruel to make her stay, to give up her comfort for mine), but grief is an absolute motherfucker and pets should live forever, thank you that is all


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2025 2:10 pm
by erikakaiser

There's a turtle in my boat

Screenshot 2025-01-29 081034.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2025 2:11 pm
by erikakaiser

update: I thought getting in the boat would kick him out but now we're just chillin'

Screenshot 2025-01-29 081114.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2025 2:12 pm
by erikakaiser

I'm playing as my OC Rex so this is actually extremely on brand