runs Leon through the dishwasher
(we were talking about blorbos in Smash Bros chat and now I have Leon brain rot)
runs Leon through the dishwasher
(we were talking about blorbos in Smash Bros chat and now I have Leon brain rot)
Sunday equivalent!
Yesterday was honestly kinda nice, I went on a long run in the morning and then played FF14 with Greggo for a good bit while he pretended to listen to a work conference. To MMO tl;dr we did one fight over and over until a thing dropped I needed in order to get a cooler thing and here's us each with the cooler thing
lmao I'm only just now looking at that screenshot and you can only see Silas's ears over the particle effects that's hilarious
Anyway after that I took a big ol' nap which was extremely rejuvenating, then I puttered around and did some chores until Lads Time (tm). We played Corekeeper for I think a few hours! It was fun, that type of game really makes my brain go brr and Fetian + Dave are fun and chill to play it with.
Today I have some chores and tasks, but nothing crazy, and I may go on a nice long walk to the Asian grocery store to get some goodies. We shall see! For now I'm gonna drink coffee and maybe play a bit more Minecraft.
would anyone be interested in a Minecraft base tour conducted via screenshots, I have been working hard on aesthetics
the emoji combination from the above post looks like a platonic interpretation of that Twelfth Night picture everyone under the sun has drawn their poly blorbos as
also Minecraft tour incoming maaaaaaaaaaaaybe tonight, I just finished exercising after work and am sitting to decide what to do with my evening
what I'm gonna do for sure is record that audio for the GI Joe thing since I keep procrastinating and should, stop doing that, it's like 30 seconds of audio and will take me not even ten minutes including nervous retakes and figuring out how Audacity works again
okay, kind of an overall base tour! maybe I'll do detail stuff at some point, I didn't want it to be eighty pictures
here is house it's uhhh kind of a mishmash I tried to make it sort of like a hobbit hole
inside of house, the turtles are named Soups and Beans
the view outside of the house towards the garden and kitchen
kitchen with a peep of the chicken coop on the side, there's also a cow pen and mushroom farm but I didn't take any pictures of it since it's not done yet
inside of kitchmen
this is the dock where I keep all my item storage stuff
enchanting and magic bullshit
inside view
scenic sunset
bonus honse
That's lovely! I love the boardwalk with the water lilies, and the cherry blossoms! The house looks super cozy
This is my preferred ship dynamic tbh
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Wed Feb 05, 2025 3:23 amwork busy too many dead people fetus in a cup sleepy sleepy sleepy
she was keeping the cup in her fridge btw
I am overworked and ready to play Minecraft until my brain leaks out my ears