Page 166 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2025 4:20 am
by erikakaiser

runs Leon through the dishwasher

(we were talking about blorbos in Smash Bros chat and now I have Leon brain rot)


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2025 2:18 pm
by erikakaiser

Sunday equivalent!

Yesterday was honestly kinda nice, I went on a long run in the morning and then played FF14 with Greggo for a good bit while he pretended to listen to a work conference. To MMO tl;dr we did one fight over and over until a thing dropped I needed in order to get a cooler thing and here's us each with the cooler thing

ffxiv_dx11 2025-01-29 14-17-06.png

lmao I'm only just now looking at that screenshot and you can only see Silas's ears over the particle effects that's hilarious

Anyway after that I took a big ol' nap which was extremely rejuvenating, then I puttered around and did some chores until Lads Time (tm). We played Corekeeper for I think a few hours! It was fun, that type of game really makes my brain go brr and Fetian + Dave are fun and chill to play it with.

Today I have some chores and tasks, but nothing crazy, and I may go on a nice long walk to the Asian grocery store to get some goodies. We shall see! For now I'm gonna drink coffee and maybe play a bit more Minecraft.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2025 3:55 pm
by erikakaiser

would anyone be interested in a Minecraft base tour conducted via screenshots, I have been working hard on ✨aesthetics✨


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2025 11:04 pm
by erikakaiser
Screenshot 2025-01-31 170106.png

the emoji combination from the above post looks like a platonic interpretation of that Twelfth Night picture everyone under the sun has drawn their poly blorbos as

Screenshot 2025-01-31 170251.png

also Minecraft tour incoming maaaaaaaaaaaaybe tonight, I just finished exercising after work and am sitting to decide what to do with my evening


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2025 11:06 pm
by erikakaiser

what I'm gonna do for sure is record that audio for the GI Joe thing since I keep procrastinating and should, stop doing that, it's like 30 seconds of audio and will take me not even ten minutes including nervous retakes and figuring out how Audacity works again


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2025 2:18 am
by erikakaiser

okay, kind of an overall base tour! maybe I'll do detail stuff at some point, I didn't want it to be eighty pictures

here is house it's uhhh kind of a mishmash I tried to make it sort of like a hobbit hole

Screenshot 2025-01-31 175203.png

inside of house, the turtles are named Soups and Beans

Screenshot 2025-01-31 175214.png

the view outside of the house towards the garden and kitchen

Screenshot 2025-01-31 175248.png

kitchen with a peep of the chicken coop on the side, there's also a cow pen and mushroom farm but I didn't take any pictures of it since it's not done yet

Screenshot 2025-01-31 175306.png

inside of kitchmen

Screenshot 2025-01-31 175330.png

this is the dock where I keep all my item storage stuff

Screenshot 2025-01-31 175356.png

enchanting and magic bullshit

Screenshot 2025-01-31 175412.png

inside view

Screenshot 2025-01-31 175421.png

scenic sunset

Screenshot 2025-01-31 175559.png

bonus honse

Screenshot 2025-01-31 175152.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2025 5:13 am
by Fetian

That's lovely! I love the boardwalk with the water lilies, and the cherry blossoms! The house looks super cozy


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2025 1:54 pm
by erikakaiser

This is my preferred ship dynamic tbh

Screenshot_20250202-074311.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2025 3:23 am
by erikakaiser

work busy too many dead people fetus in a cup sleepy sleepy sleepy


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2025 1:23 pm
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Wed Feb 05, 2025 3:23 am

work busy too many dead people fetus in a cup sleepy sleepy sleepy

she was keeping the cup in her fridge btw

I am overworked and ready to play Minecraft until my brain leaks out my ears