Page 167 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2025 3:39 pm
by Fetian

oh.

That wasn't. A thing your work did? For official fetus storage?

That was a thing you found at a scene?

Oh.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2025 4:48 pm
by erikakaiser
Screenshot 2025-02-05 104754.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2025 2:30 pm
by erikakaiser

Feeling much more human after a day of rest! Yesterday I did chores, got groceries, and walked to the library to pick up my holds; aside from that, I played a bunch of Minecraft and then similarly a bunch of Corekeeper with the Toes. It was relaxing and exactly what I needed!

today I need to:

  • call the VA to double-check about my upcoming appointment, because the voicemail they left implied they expect me at the North Chicago* main office (over an hour drive) instead of my normal primary care office in Evanston (a twenty minute drive), so I uhhhhh wanna sort that out, and make sure the appointment is at the closer clinic, because I am not driving over an hour for a frickin' physical and labs

  • go on a run and/or do some sort of heavy exercise, I've been off my routine because work has just decimated me

  • get some writing done

  • laundry

aaaaand that's kinda it! I'm still in recovery mode, just in a less emergent one, and also it's extremely gross outside so I'm not in a hurry to be out of my apartment where it's warm and safe. Oh, I do think Greggo and I are gonna watch some anime together this morning until he has to go back to work after noon, so lemme get my beverage goblin stuff set up for that. Should probably grab my tablet and make sure it's charged, too, so I can draw while we watch if I wanna.

okay bye

*hilariously North Chicago is not remotely in Chicago, and in fact isn't even in Cook County, hence why it is so far from me, a person who lives in actual Chicago


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2025 6:50 pm
by erikakaiser
Screenshot 2025-02-06 125034.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2025 11:31 pm
by erikakaiser

👀

bafkreihvw3eoehx2tanhyyaukzuhhx5yd5ig4gxolkt75laedvnse7vxtq.jpg

I may piecemeal do this


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2025 12:13 pm
by Sorcyress

What books didja get from the library?


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2025 3:20 pm
by erikakaiser
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2025 3:23 pm
by erikakaiser
Sorcyress wrote: ↑Fri Feb 07, 2025 12:13 pm

What books didja get from the library?

Some poetry books! Specifically the complete collection of Emily Dickinson and a recommendation from my friend Masque, which is selected works from Carl Sandburg.

I've never been big into poetry, but did really love Emily Dickinson in the one American Lit class I took in college, so I thought I'd dip my toes into the genre a bit more this year to see what I like and don't like. Masque has a couple of recommendations for me (they are extremely into poetry and studied it extensively in school), but we're starting with the two I nabbed and going from there.

If you have any poets to recommend, I am all ears!


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2025 9:45 pm
by erikakaiser
Screenshot_20250204-084049.png

Janus and post-BG3 Sevaufein

I may have a thing for little an unhinged fictional cult leader, as a treat


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2025 10:28 pm
by erikakaiser
Screenshot_20250207-162720.png