Page 168 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2025 12:40 am
by Fetian

Leon wishes that were him


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2025 12:40 am
by Fetian

Abraham could be a little stew boy prisoner


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2025 2:36 am
by erikakaiser

Yeah I don't think Leon is much of a cook (never learned, does not currently have the resources to learn) so when Abraham finds out he just eats a single Pop-Tart and a handful of crackers for dinner he's like oh my god sit down, where are your pots, what do you mean you don't have a pot


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2025 5:24 am
by Fetian

I'm gonna send Leon to a night cooking class

Sor can take him


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2025 11:44 am
by erikakaiser

Perfect he can steal a pot from there


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2025 11:51 am
by Sorcyress
Fetian wrote: ↑Sat Feb 08, 2025 5:24 am

I'm gonna send Leon to a night cooking class

Sor can take him

....like......in a fight? I mean, probably...

(I'm pretty sure f!Sor is even more indifferent to cooking than I am. Gabriel likely does all the cooking in the house, when they're not living on takeout.)


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2025 1:30 pm
by Fetian

f!Sor has decided improving Leon's life is a project


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2025 5:34 pm
by erikakaiser

in a fight right lsskkdkfndjd


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2025 5:57 pm
by Fetian

Leon wins the fight because he happens to be holding a cat in a little sweater at the time


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2025 6:35 pm
by Fetian

The sweater matches the one he's wearing