Page 169 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2025 7:08 pm
by erikakaiser

I have a half-written story somewhere in which f!Sor asks Leon over to hang up some shelves and they find a stray kitten


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2025 10:37 pm
by erikakaiser

Here's a good excuse as any to show off my Leon + cats art (credit in the file names)

Leon (@AkaneLogics on twitter).jpg
Leon cat sweater (@AkaneLogics on twitter).jpg
Leon (@smallpolar_bear on Twitter).jpg
Leon (@ShikuroS on Twitter).png

pats Leon on the head*

you can fit so much trauma and gentleness to animals in this thing

*a step stool was required


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2025 11:57 am
by Sorcyress
Fetian wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2025 1:30 pm

f!Sor has decided improving Leon's life is a project

Okay yeah, this tracks actually. Especially for "fixing" things about his life that she is wildly behind on in her own life. "Leon!" Sor cries in astonishment "What do you mean you haven't done your taxes yet? They're due in a month?!" while shoving her unfiled tax form from 2021 under a pile of papers on her desk


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2025 3:16 pm
by erikakaiser

Meanwhile Leon brings eight thousand pay stubs from his odd jobs and is like here are my taxes. I keep them in a shoe box. now what do I do with them


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2025 7:21 pm
by Fetian

(Fun fact, you only need to pay non-sales taxes in Snowtown if you've taken the test to be granted full citizenship. I suspect Leon hasn't bothered, both because 🤷‍♂️, and because the test probably isn't offered in Valdesprak and I bet trying to take a formal test in his worse language would give Leon hives)

((I'm at a tossup for whether f!Sor cares enough about citizenship (it mostly grants voting rights) to have taken the test herself, or if she's super gung ho about it and is horrified Leon doesn't care. "How could you not care?? People are voting on things that affect your life!! And you don't want a say in that?!"))

(((Katters is also not a full citizen, both because she doesn't care and because of that whole having been convicted of murder thing)))


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2025 10:48 pm
by erikakaiser

Oh Leon absolutely does not vote and would make an entire face if he was dragged to do civic duty


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2025 12:36 am
by erikakaiser

I looked up my Snowtown stuff and the writing is a little clunky in places but this made me laugh

Screenshot 2025-02-12 183633.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2025 12:41 am
by erikakaiser
Screenshot 2025-02-12 184127.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2025 12:42 am
by erikakaiser

saodfadfogdfg okay last one

Screenshot 2025-02-12 184245.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2025 12:43 am
by erikakaiser

It's been long enough I genuinely have no memory of this place re: my Snowtown writing

Maybe I should get back into working on them as writing warm-ups, I just got weird about playing in other people's sandboxes for a while and then had trouble writing at all because working on second shift hours sucked out my soul and then, y'know, my dog died