Page 170 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2025 3:55 am
by knightofcups
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Thu Feb 13, 2025 12:42 am

saodfadfogdfg okay last one

ok, but how about /not/ last one


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2025 8:29 pm
by erikakaiser

Sunday equivalent!

I had VA stuff today, namely an appointment to get blood drawn for labs and then my annual physical. The blood draw required a fairly lengthy fast (from 8 PM the evening before, to the 11:15 AM appointment time) so I was a bit hangry by the time I got there, but I managed. After the blood draw I had over an hour to kill before my annual, but thankfully I am adept at entertaining myself so I walked to a nearby Goodwill. My VA clinic is in a wealthy area so they have a really nice Goodwill; I didn't have the energy to look through clothes but I did look at the knickknacks and trinket shelves. I got a brand new Kong (the dog toy), still in its packaging, for $2, a pair of boots for $4, and this weirdo for $2:

Screenshot 2025-02-13 142309.png

It's like a venus fly trap stuffed toy! I love him

I still had a bit more time to kill and went to the fancy grocery store to buy some groceries I needed, plus a croissant as a snack, and then I finally knocked my annual out. It went quickly since I don't have any major complaints, although--

  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available

but anyways, tomorrow I'll have blood result tests. Oh, I need to check if I can access my patient portal, since apparently it changed? again?

I am back home now and have eaten a proper meal, so I'm gonna clean up the kitchen then relax for a bit.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2025 8:53 pm
by erikakaiser

I miss my dog


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2025 11:33 pm
by erikakaiser

I got a good grade in blood except for one thing I have to go get rechecked in six months, the one thing is not an amazing thing (the worse of the two flavors of thyroid problem) but fixable if it persists

other than that, A+ (albeit A- in antigens) blood


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2025 11:53 pm
by erikakaiser

if you want blood jokes you've come to the right place


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2025 11:51 pm
by erikakaiser

Just now realizing how much inspiration Rambo gave me for Take a Number, Get in Line


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2025 1:32 pm
by erikakaiser

Saw a parent yesterday teaching her child how to stomp in the puddles left by melting snow


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2025 10:45 pm
by erikakaiser

This is how my day went

Screenshot 2025-02-16 164332.png

spoilering for gross specifics

► Show Spoiler

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2025 1:52 am
by Fetian

😱


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2025 1:52 am
by Fetian

bicycles