Page 174 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2025 2:11 am
by knightofcups

I also had that series recommended a ton. I gave it a try. Did not like it. At all. Got like. 10 pages in and gave up.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2025 3:01 am
by erikakaiser

But ash it's queer found family hopepunk necromancer core


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2025 1:17 am
by erikakaiser

don't mind me writing blorbo fluff

Screenshot 2025-03-01 190820.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2025 2:38 pm
by erikakaiser

Baldur's Gate 3 should've let you smooch Kar'niss, in this essay I will--


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2025 2:39 pm
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Sun Mar 02, 2025 2:38 pm

Baldur's Gate 3 should've let you smooch Kar'niss, in this essay I will--

this is Kar'niss, I rest my case

kar-niss-the-drider-holding-the-moon-lantern-in-bg3-3281138303.jpg

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2025 2:40 pm
by erikakaiser

he's a drider so he's a centaur but the butt part is a spider instead of a horse

I again rest my case


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2025 2:57 pm
by erikakaiser

Weekend!

Yesterday was pretty busy at work; an unfortunate consequence of the weather warming is (straightforward talk about dead bodies incoming) all the people who have died at home and gone unnoticed due to the cold preserving them and prohibiting insects and bacteria growth start to rot instead of just desiccate! This means people call in the smell/fluid/bugs/etc, and then it becomes a problem for the Medical Examiner's Office. So we've had a lot of advanced decomps, and will continue to do so as we "catch up" on that particular cycle of death investigation.

When I got home I was pretty low spoons from a busy week so I ordered dinner (just a veggie sandwich from my favorite local deli, they have a tasty hummus and veg grilled sandwich), played D&D with my friends, then played some Corekeeper. We defeated the wild titan, which was one of my favorite boss fights so far. She's also -- I just realized the titan incredibly has no gender but I saw a dragon worm snake thing and was like yeah that's a femme -- animated kind of differently than some of the other bosses I've seen? It's hard to describe but some of her movements were almost 3D. Fun fight, though! We started working on digging up magma slimes to summon the magma slime boss and then I got sleepy so we went to bed.

Today I have some anime on the docket (next Gundam series w/ Greggo, and also I think Masque is joining us today) and I want to go on a long run, but otherwise I'm chilling and recovering spoons.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2025 2:15 pm
by erikakaiser

Sunday equivalent!

Yesterday was a good and restful Saturday equivalent, and I did end up going on a long run. Today I got groceries first thing and did a few chores because unfortunately --

  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available

-- so I am prepping myself in case I crash. Oh, I did start the new Monster Hunter last night, I'll see if I can nab the screenshots I took and talk about initial impressions/etc at some point later

bluhhhh my appointment is in like 45 minutes, lemme do my MMO dailies and scream internally


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2025 2:15 pm
by erikakaiser

I should specify my medical/appointment stuff is all through Veterans Affairs, which is probably all the explanation you need for why it is miserable and bad


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2025 2:16 pm
by erikakaiser
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available