Page 175 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2025 3:23 pm
by erikakaiser

I survived my stupid appointment where I got asked 80 stupid questions about whether I'm sad my dog is dead


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2025 3:23 pm
by erikakaiser

it is the worst emotional pain I have ever felt, next question


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2025 3:24 pm
by erikakaiser

I'm gonna eat a sandwich and play Minecraft >(


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2025 9:17 pm
by erikakaiser

I did that but then I also walked on my treadmill and filed my taxes so we're all over the place today


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2025 10:37 pm
by erikakaiser

People who wait until like 8 PM or later to eat dinner are wild to me, I am ready for dinner by like 5 or 6 PM

obviously you can eat dinner whenever you want, I am not the king of dinner

maybe it wouldn't seem so late if I worked til 5 but my day is skewed earlier since I'm a 7-3er


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2025 12:04 pm
by Sorcyress

I'm also in the 7-3ish range, but frequently don't eat final dinner until late. Lunch at noon, substantial snack/early dinner at 5ish, real meal at 8 or 9. It's just when we as a household can get ourselves together and make a food, which is partly a function of everyone here has ADHD!~


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2025 10:03 pm
by erikakaiser
Sorcyress wrote: ↑Wed Mar 05, 2025 12:04 pm

I'm also in the 7-3ish range, but frequently don't eat final dinner until late. Lunch at noon, substantial snack/early dinner at 5ish, real meal at 8 or 9. It's just when we as a household can get ourselves together and make a food, which is partly a function of everyone here has ADHD!~

My brain stuff is OCD-flavored (meaning, I have OCD) and I have trouble doing things out of order so I think I skew eating earlier because I'm like well I can't relax until I have finished all my tasks and dinner is a task

brains are weird!!!

I will have to finagle a new eating schedule when I move in with my girlfriend, since she eats pretty late, but we can probably split the difference and push my dinner a bit later and hers a bit earlier


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2025 10:08 pm
by erikakaiser

It's cold and gross and I do not want to be a grown-up today

I think I'm gonna force myself to at least walk on my treadmill and then just become a slug for the evening


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2025 2:10 am
by knightofcups

Backing up, but if I could work to my own personal rhythm, I’d eat dinner between 430 and 6. We /actually/ end up eating between 630 and 840 on weeknights, since i don’t get home till 5/530. And it’s deeply annoying, but cooking takes time.

My brain doesn’t count /eating/ dinner as A Task. Instead, it’s a thing I can’t do until my tasks are done, and cooking is a task. So i have to finish post-work chores while i cook, and only /then/ can I actually eat it. Which means i end up feeding us later than I’d like. It’s irritating.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2025 2:07 pm
by erikakaiser

context: that annual contest or whevs where people try to write the worst story opening ever

Screenshot 2025-03-07 080620.png