Page 179 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2025 11:23 pm
by erikakaiser

Productive day! I even did meal prep, go me!


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2025 11:25 pm
by erikakaiser
Screenshot 2025-03-24 182450.png

😂


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2025 10:03 pm
by erikakaiser

I was thinking of that Egg Fried Rice game I forced @Fetian to play and now I want to try and make Egg Fried Rice, I feel like I should generally have a decent fried rice recipe in my rotation

I'm not much of a chef and don't try to be but I do try to keep a few basics at hand and that seems like a good one

lemme see if J Kenji Lopez-Alt has a recipe


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2025 1:30 am
by erikakaiser

he does!

I'll watch it when I'm at work tomorrow, right now I'm watching Sophie play The Witness


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2025 2:14 am
by erikakaiser

tired

miss my dog


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2025 9:18 pm
by erikakaiser

I like being good at my job but it gets extremely exhausting to be punished for it, i.e. there are only like three of us who end up training new people and I definitely don't get paid any extra for it

I also had a baby case today so I'm just gonna eat some noodles and space out for a bit


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2025 2:59 pm
by erikakaiser
Screenshot_20250402-095647.png

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2025 4:42 pm
by erikakaiser

I exist!

Been a little low on spoons due to a combination of The World + work being busy + whatever else, but I've been generally keeping up with routines and managing to avoid becoming 100% a hermit. In pursuit of continuing that I need to get groceries today, and also actually put away my laundry which is in a giant mess on my bed. It's clean, it's just, not where it goes,


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2025 7:53 pm
by erikakaiser

Took an extra day off to see if a three day weekend would help restore some spell slots and so far so good! I made a couch nest and played video games for a bit, then went on a long run. I have some chores/errands still to do but I think I'll make those a tomorrow Erika problem tbh


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2025 8:27 pm
by erikakaiser
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available