Page 180 of 280
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2025 8:29 pm
by erikakaiser
Oh my computer pooped itself the other day to the point I had to do a Windows reset, but thankfully that fixed the issue and in this day and age reinstalling Windows is fairly pain-free (even if I think its jank as an OS is what caused the issue in the first place, since it seemed to me, a layman, as if it was stuck in an improper shutdown cycle of some type). I am still occasionally finding things I need to reinstall, but I got the two chonkiest things (FF14 and ESO) out of the way and basically all my settings/files/etc were saved so we're cruising.
(also thankfully I keep pretty good backups now so even if it had been a complete wipe it wouldn't have been bad, which I'm grateful for)
I would be grumpier about this but honestly I was so happy it fixed the problem and I wasn't gonna have to spend my weekend going to Best Buy that I was fine with it
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2025 1:20 pm
by erikakaiser
Did a Trial with my ESO guild last night, with the bonus that we started the Trial off completely nakies (all gear, including weapons, removed) and only equipped what we could loot along the way. It was really fun! I originally signed up as DPS but they were short a tank so I swapped over to Janus, ft her starting and final fits:
Screenshot 2025-04-06 204036.png
Screenshot 2025-04-06 214431.png
for a while I was tanking with a bow which was, a journey
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2025 10:44 pm
by erikakaiser
One of the worst ways I'm a hypocrite (that I'm aware of) is in the "practice what you preach" vein, because I am terrible about taking proper lunch breaks at work. I would tell anyone who listens that if your workplace gives you a lunch break, and it should, that you should separate yourself from work as much as possible during it. Especially if you get a paid lunch break!! they should pay you to take a goddamn breather!!!
anyways I am a notorious works-through-lunch person, even in cases where we're not that busy, and I am trying really hard to break the habit but this one has its toxic roots in DEEP
So this week I am taking my lunch break in the break room!
tbh it's only day one but I don't love it, people came in and the microwave made weird smells from their food and everyone wanted to chat so maybe I'll take my lunch break in my car tomorrow idk but we're tryin'
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2025 2:34 am
by erikakaiser
SOON
Screenshot 2025-04-08 212144.png
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2025 3:21 am
by erikakaiser
Escaflowne is one of those IPs that when I watch it, I eternally have no fucking idea what is happening
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2025 1:04 pm
by erikakaiser
I always feel weird when people pick on Travis McElroy despite tremendous evidence pointing to him genuinely being a bit of a prick
I think in general people who engage with content just to be mad at a person makes me feel a bit gross even if the person deserves it, like.....stop listening, then? idk mannnn
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2025 1:07 pm
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Fri Apr 11, 2025 1:04 pm
I always feel weird when people pick on Travis McElroy despite tremendous evidence pointing to him genuinely being a bit of a prick
I think in general people who engage with content just to be mad at a person makes me feel a bit gross even if the person deserves it, like.....stop listening, then? idk mannnn
(This was brought on by seeing this on my feed, to anyone curious about my vagueposting:
https://bsky.app/profile/ladyemily.nebula.tv/post/3lmiqzdt37s24)
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2025 7:13 pm
by Fetian
Screenshot_20250411-121103.png
bruh
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2025 8:28 pm
by Fetian
Like maybe he can be kind of an asshole (I genuinely don't know because I haven't actively followed the McElroys in years) but it's clear that people aren't judging him for being kind of an asshole, they're judging him for being neurodivergent. But it's okay because he's the bad kind of neurodivergent! But like, really obviously they just don't like him because his brain is weird.
Also because everyone woobifies Justin so when he and Travis get into an extremely normal brotherly argument, everyone acts like Travis has just murdered Justin's family.
Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2025 8:31 pm
by Fetian
Also like, I dunno, it says something when your receipts for something are a guy being kind of an asshole once four years ago