Page 181 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2025 11:23 pm
by erikakaiser

Yeah that's kinda where I'm at, since it seems like he's not doing any harm except for "is off-putting to some people" which, like, idk man there's a world of podcast content out there to engage with if the vibes are off, goodness knows I've stopped engaging with plenty of things because something about it irritates me


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2025 11:23 pm
by erikakaiser

Everyone please stop trying to be Factually Correct about not liking content or a content creator, sometimes a person is just irritating and that's fine


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2025 2:35 pm
by erikakaiser
erikavonkaiser wrote: ↑Sat Apr 12, 2025 11:23 pm

Everyone please stop trying to be Factually Correct about not liking content or a content creator, sometimes a person is just irritating and that's fine

My version of this is Erika Ishii btw, they seem like a lovely person but dear god they annoy the everloving shit out of me

oh and Felicia Day

I think in general there's a highly specific kind of branded Nerdy Femme that I find extremely offputting


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2025 2:41 pm
by erikakaiser

okay!

There's actually been a lot of stuff going on, I have a big medical thing scheduled in Jan 2026 which iosdfsdfihgsh keyboard smash

  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available

and Sophie and I are currently working on her moving in with me! We decided we're gonna try to just move to a larger unit in my current complex, because housing in Chicago is extremely competitive and trying to arrange viewings with one person needing to travel here from Milwaukee + our days off don't line up + everything else involved in the process meant we were extremely stressed about it. We decided to simplify things a bit, so hopefully it'll work out that we can just transfer units in my current building, get our shit sorted for a year, and then move somewhere else if we want once the lease is up.

Anyways, I'm trying to schedule viewings for next weekend to accommodate that, then we'll move onto the next step of figuring out actual moving logistics. I think I might look into one of those services that lets you rent boxes? Well, plastic bins, but I think that might be more manageable than trying to purchase and deal with a bunch of cardboard.

Today is my Sunday equivalent and I have a few things to do, including meal prep, so lemme go get some groceries and get started.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2025 10:58 am
by Sorcyress

Good luck with moving!

Renting bins definitely sounds better than BoxQuest. Around here, it feels like I see moving boxes offered pretty often on the local "free" lists, but then you have to actually coordinate getting them, and figure out how to get rid of them after.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2025 10:07 pm
by erikakaiser

Thanks!! I'm hoping I can avoid BoxQuest, but we will see!

I'm honestly kind of nervous about moving in with someone; Sophie is of course lovely and I adore her, but I've lived alone for many, many years and there's part of me that's a little panicked about that changing. We're swinging for a two bedroom, though, so we should have plenty of space for me to be crotchety and still wander out and go yes hello pay attention to me now


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2025 10:08 pm
by erikakaiser

They had cake in the break room and I ate a piece and now my tummy hurts


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2025 12:10 am
by Fetian

Fell for the classic tummy-hurting-cake


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2025 2:35 am
by erikakaiser

What the fuck is a gooner it sounds like a slur


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2025 2:16 pm
by erikakaiser
Screenshot_20250422-091602.png