Page 184 of 280

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sat May 03, 2025 10:31 pm
by erikakaiser

I highly recommend ugly mending I am delighted with it


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Sun May 04, 2025 8:52 pm
by erikakaiser

Saturday equivalent but I ended up super fatigued today, so I'm taking it easy! I did just go on a walk around the park and during the last bit it started raining which was kinda nice, actually. It was more than what I would call a drizzle but not so heavy a rain I got pelleted or insta-soaked, so it was pleasant for the little bit I had left.

I have an ESO thing tonight but otherwise I'm going to keep resting, since apparently I need it.


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Mon May 05, 2025 10:17 pm
by erikakaiser

Sunday equivalent is winding down!

I felt a lot more energized today and got a bunch of chores and tasks done in-between playing video games oh SHIT I forgot to do laundry

that's okay I still have time, I'll go start it right after this post

ahem

I returned a library book, picked up a new one, grabbed some groceries, returned a thing I ordered that arrived broken, cleaned the floors and bathroom, annnnnnd I think that's most of what I did but still! For video games I mostly played ESO because I wanted to get some of the Golden Pursuit tasks knocked out; I think I have ten or so left before the final reward? Something like that? It's a long event though, so I'm not worried about it, and I think Sophie and I are going to two-man some dungeons on our next Girlfriends Day (we each take Tuesday as that day) to knock those out.

oh! @Fetian! if you want to also two-man some dungeons before the event ends we can do that, most of the ones on the list are extremely doable with only two people since we're at max level! we could also bring Sophie along if you wanted to meet her but obvs that is not required

Anyway! I'm all over the place but not a bad weekend, wish I could take eighty more days off but here we find ourselves, lemme go start laundry and get my stuff ready for tomorrow and then I think it's Code Vein time with Greggo


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Tue May 06, 2025 11:31 pm
by Fetian

I am down for doing some dungeons! And for meeting Sophie if both y'all are cool with it! I have been completely ignoring the golden pursuit stuff but dungeons are always fun


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed May 07, 2025 3:26 pm
by erikakaiser
  Hidden text. You are not a member of the groups to which this text is available

Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed May 07, 2025 3:29 pm
by erikakaiser

on a related note, I am apparently far enough removed from Twitter that I had no idea this was happening

Screenshot 2025-05-07 102822.png

I'm tired boss

(from this article: https://www.reallyveryhuman.com/welcome-to-the-authoritarian-internet/?ref=brain-worms-a-newsletter-about-the-end-of-the-internet-newsletter)


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed May 07, 2025 3:31 pm
by erikakaiser

god I took a look at the Ghibli-style AI art post and I am physically ill


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed May 07, 2025 10:51 pm
by erikakaiser

My Spotify gave me a song called Embrace the Rot and I heard the word "Nurgle" and mentally did that Leo DiCaprio pointing meme

song whips ass btw whether or not you war any hammers


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Wed May 07, 2025 10:52 pm
by erikakaiser

that video is unfortunately very obviously made w/ AI though bluhhhhh why can't we have nice things


Re: The Cracked Mug v 2.0

Posted: Thu May 08, 2025 12:43 pm
by erikakaiser

Why do people talk so much I am too Appalachian for the amount of words my colleagues say on a daily basis